Doubt In My Mind: Chapter Two

Doubt In My Mind: Chapter Two

A Chapter by VioletValkyrie

Weiss doesn't know what it's like, Ruby thought, sitting down at a fountain in the school courtyard. Sure, she may have one or two bad stories about her dad, but her sister's… perfect.

Ruby shook her head. Her emotions really were messing with her. Did she just unintentionally insult her own sister? She shook her head. At least the shock of seeing Weiss had knocked her out of crying.

Weiss ran through the halls of Beacon Academy, searching everywhere she could for her partner, attempting to yell her name whenever she was sure no one was around to catch her out of her dorm late at night.

Weiss shook her head. Finding Ruby was more important than risking getting caught. Running further down the halls, she opened doors to classrooms frantically and looked around.

The thought of Weiss being alone wouldn't usually shake her, but with her team's leader in such a bad state, and her two other teammates either off somewhere unknown or being locked up, she'd be in a really bad situation if any Grimm happened to show up, especially with the large show of sadness and doubt from everyone since the tournament.

"Ruby! Where are you?!" She continued, coming to a stop when she heard footsteps.

"Miss Schnee? What are you doing up at this time?"

Weiss turned around, shock filling her face.

"Professor Ozpin! I..." Weiss sighed. "I was looking for Ruby, she ran off a few minutes ago." Weiss looked down in guilt, hoping her concern for her partner was a decent excuse for not following the rules regarding curfews.

Ozpin smiled, walking closer to the girl. "Why did she run off?"

Weiss looked back up. "I... don't know. She was crying, and... well, she said something about not being able to talk to me and me not understanding."

Ozpin nodded in response. "That does seem like a problem. But I do remember seeing Miss Rose run out to the courtyard. Perhaps she's still there."

"Thanks, Professor Ozpin. I'll check there." Weiss smiled, and begun to walk off.

"Miss Schnee, wait a second."

Weiss froze in shock, before slowly turning around, dropping her smile. "W-What is it?"

Ozpin smiled at her. "Please, take good care of her. And Yang. They both seem to need it. I trust you and Miss Belladonna with their well-being."

Weiss nodded, the smile once again forming on her lips. "Your trust isn't misplaced, Professor. I'll do my best."

Ozpin nodded once again. "Good to hear. Good luck with your search." And the two went their separate ways, Weiss rushing to the courtyard, and Ozpin returning to his office.



© 2017 VioletValkyrie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on April 15, 2017
Last Updated on April 15, 2017
Tags: RWBY, White Rose, WhiteRose, Weiss Schnee, Ruby Rose


Author

VioletValkyrie
VioletValkyrie

Canada



About
[Working on a bio] more..

Writing
The Letter The Letter

A Chapter by VioletValkyrie