Battlefield Of My Heart (Poetical Story)

Battlefield Of My Heart (Poetical Story)

A Poem by The StoryTeller
"

Just read it. :)

"
Blood. Blood everywhere. In the mud. In the rooftops. Raining from the sky. In the flower, in it's beautiful bud.
Life? What is life? Life does not exist. Life is an endless battle full of guns and knives. Life is a endless trudge of strife.
Happiness. A lie. A lie told to you so you wouldn't ask why. Why is there pain? The only way to feel happiness is to die.
The heart. What is the heart? An empty blood vessel, devoid of life. An open war zone. Bitter and as hurtful as things that are tart.
Why must we fight? Can't you see who's right? How hard is it to stick to one ruler? To have one god over your heart? If you need it, we have a light. We can show you your path.
Your path. The path away from wrath. The path that is understaffed. The path that laughed. The path of the aftermath. The path of the daft. The path of the raft. Which will you choose?
To choose. To choose, is it to lose? To agree? To refuse? You must choose a god to rule over your life. Is it that hard? There is only one that is true among so many false. Why not choose? Why not Him? Why not together fuse?
To end this fight. To restore the peace, the prosperity, the light. To remove away the death, to replace it with life. To kill the night. To see the One and Only, a truly remarkable sight. To remove from your soul the darkness's control and blight. To be with Him tight. To end this war. To revive. To live a new life. To live at all. Only one path is right.

© 2015 The StoryTeller


Author's Note

The StoryTeller
The paths are metaphors. See if you can figure out what they are for. Otherwise, just tell me what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

It is amazing! So many beautifully raised thought provoking questions mark your piece. Great job! Thanks for sharing! :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Moonlight

9 Years Ago

Dont be like that! I asked for then cuz I wanted to read then. Just relax, sit back and enjoy the re.. read more
Moonlight

9 Years Ago

I meant flows by...
The StoryTeller

9 Years Ago

Lol, I understood, and okay. :p
OHHHHH MAH GOODNESS, THOSE METAPHORS.
*Flops up and down the sidewalk fangirlishly*
Very true - I like the message in this piece.

Suggestions:

"Life is a endless trudge of strife." - "Life is an endless trudge of strife."

Posted 9 Years Ago


The StoryTeller

9 Years Ago

I dunno yet... I'm still thinking on it. Hmmm, how about the, "The StoryTeller?"
iNSOMniAC

9 Years Ago

I like it. c:
The StoryTeller

9 Years Ago

Lol, well good, because I've changed to it. XD
Wow, for a youngin' you write beautifully! I feel you quite understand the pain in life well for a young man. Bravo. Keep writing!

Posted 9 Years Ago


The StoryTeller

9 Years Ago

lol Okay, I guess we will. :p
♥ Ari Skye ♥

9 Years Ago

Lol. Good at least you agree. *giggles*
The StoryTeller

9 Years Ago

XD Yeah, it would be kind of hard if I didn't agree. :p

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

348 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 22, 2015
Last Updated on January 23, 2015

Author

The StoryTeller
The StoryTeller

The place of life and happiness., OH



About
I'm changing my name from The Resilient One to The Storyteller and trying to start fresh... believing in myself, believing in others, making this new personality I want to have... I guess I was alread.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by The StoryTeller



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..