Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by WhenOceansCry
"

um... Im terrible at these..

"

OKAY.. this is gonna be weird...but I hope you like it.

 

The blood splattered onto the floor covering the white tile. I controlled my breathing and looked at the mess I had created. He layed there in a blood puddle, his face no longer visible and his torso cut up into parts. My harsh grip on my sword never falutered as I slowly made my way out. The sunlight was dimming and my walk was in a contorlled limp. He had gotten to me good. I knew I had to get out of the forest soon before the Lycan, werewolves and vampires came out...with the other creatures of the night...lets not forget those.

 

I followed the sound of the small river that was there. I was content to just stare at the girl before me. I was probably more cut up then the person I had killed. My hair was ratted into knots, once a bright blonde now stained with dirt, dust and blood. My Green eyes held no remorse and I began to realize that I wasn't going to make it.

 

It still didn't stop me however. Not even when I looked back to see the trail of blood that was leading a trail right too me. I had almost passed out, listening to the sounds and howls of the night but it kept me calm. I leaned across the tree that was nearest of me. My breathing was labored and I couldn't continue. I had lost too much blood. My eyes couldn't stay open and as I began to fade away I heard the crunch of leaves and the growl of a hungry beast. I knew they had found me.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

My vision came slowly to me as my eyes poked through the lids. It was hard to gain and descirbe what I was seeing. It was unusual and certainly not fimilar to me. I began to note the sudden differances of the place. One, the roof...this had beams lining the top of it. Wood beams. Two, the blankets I was covered in began to feel more and more like fur. Three, these walls were a soft bage. Four, I slept comfortably without anyone pounding on my door. I turned around and noticed that in fact, I was not in my own home.

 

"Ah, so she awakens." A honey sweet voice came to me.

 

I knew who he was the minute I laid eyes on him. His stunning bright blue eyes held curiousity as his deep brown hair laid across his face in a fierce yet subtle way. He was paler then normal which could only mean he was a Lycan.

 

"Where am I?"

 

My voice was anything but smooth. It was more like nails on a chalk board. Disgusting. He chuckled and turned around. His arm reached back around a moment later and a glass of -what I assumed was- cranberry juice was met to my face.

 

'Drink."

 

He ordered. And so I did. I was wrong, wrong, wrong. Wrong on so many levels. It was blood. Not just any blood, but blood from a witch.

 

"Sorry the taste is so foul. Witches blood, I heard healed the best."

 

Sure enough it did. I was stupid enough to fall for the juice trick though, all though I guess it was because I was out...and my head hurt like a b***h.

 

"Your just outside of town. You may go back whenever you feel like it." He said with a smile. I handed him back and the glass and said

 

'Thank you."

 

He nodded and walked out. I sighed and sat up. I could already feel the wounds I had gotten begin to heal. I decided to get up and look around. I was leaving here anyway.

 

The place was covered in animal decorations and photographs. This guy liked art...and a lot of it. Some of the pictures were of him and other people. My guess it was his group...his hunting group.

 

I was at the front door when I noticed he was watching me for the first time. It was weird, I couldn't snese his presnence or anything.

 

"I guess I'll be leaving."

 

I said as I turned around and faced him. He gave me a nod and I opened the door and was almost home free until he said

 

"Be careful next time, if it wasn't for me, Shadow you would've died!"

 

As I walked down the dirt road I began to wonder 'How did he know my name?'



© 2011 WhenOceansCry


Author's Note

WhenOceansCry
ignore grammar problems and feedback would be nice :DD

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
gah! an interesting tale and cool, ah the wonderous tale of the of unknown cool and awesome can't wait to see what happens next wha very bloody charming tale
:) makes me laugh :P

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
1 Review
Added on September 15, 2011
Last Updated on September 15, 2011


Author

WhenOceansCry
WhenOceansCry

FL



About
Hey :DD Please call me Oceans. I love music, nature, writing, reading, anime, drawing, forests, animals, the beach, horror movies, graveyards and ... so on. I do not like reading romances unless its.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by WhenOceansCry


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by WhenOceansCry