Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by WhenOceansCry

I sat there and stared at what was inside the box. There was nothing more then a small little note. I picked it up and read its messy, tiny writing.

 

Not everything is as it seems

I flipped it over a few times and getting frustrated I said

 

"What? thats it?"

I threw the small note card into the box once more and put it into my room. I was too tired to be thinking about any of this so I decided to not think, and go to sleep.

 

However I did not get to sleep all that long for not even three hours later I was woken up by someone pounding on my front door.

I muttered as I got up and thrown the door open with an angered and annoyed face.

 

"What the f**k is your problem?" I shout to the three people standing there.

 

"Ms. Shadow Valentine?" One asked me. I looked at the masked figure and said

 

"What do you want Eric?"

 

He snorted

"So much for formal introductions."

 

Kacie muttered as she smacked her forehead.

 

"We have reason to believe that you are a suspect in Mr.Nelsons death."

 

the third one said. He so happened to be standing in the left of Kacie, Eric standing by the right.

 

"Who?" I asked confused.

 

"See. I told ya they were all lying. Shadow was doing her own mission at the time!" Kacie retorted.

 

"How do you know! you werent with her and if they say shes a suspect then she is one!" Eric and kacie began to fight and the third guy just stood there and with a sigh said

 

"Can you please come with us?' His voice was covered in desperation.

 

I nodded and said "But only because I want to go back to sleep and ya'll are bugging the snot out of me."

 

So I went with them, in my striped green colored pajamas. Looking like I went to a slumber party, and the pillow threw up on me. But hey, when your tired, and its one in the morning, you really don't care.

 

We entered the Head Quarters and we were sent to the 'Basement' where I took a seat in the corner and all three of them sat down in front of me with a folder and a pen.

 

The third one who was polite enough to ask me to come here, opened the folder and took two pieces of paper out. He handed the -now discovered- pictures to me and said

 

'Do these look fimilar  to you?"

 

"No." I said as soon as I looked at them.

 

Kacie wrote something down.

 

The third one - whos name will be called three okay?- continued on.

 

"Where were you the day before yesterday?"

 

"To be honest? I was stuck in a guys house because I was stupid enough to believe that he would walk me back here- because I had some injuries that almost cost me my life- so I walked here yesterday."

 

Kacie giggled about something and wrote more stuff down.

 

"Who was this guy?"

"I don't know. But he knew my name and he was a lycan. Dunno why he would save my life but hey, whatever."

 

"Weird." Eric muttered as kacie wrote furiously.

 

"Weird indeed." I happily agreed.

 

"Can she go now?' Three asked Kacie.

 

"One more thing." Kacie said looking up at me.

 

"What was his name."

 

I decided I should lie on this part. I knew something was up and I didn't want to ruin the fun I knew I was going to have...hopefully.

 

"I don't know, He was really rude though so I kind of stormed out of there before I could be held captive again.'

 

I lied through my teeth. Harsh. Not really. Oh well. Moving on...

 

"So whos Mr.Nelson?" I asked.

 

Kacie shook her head.

 

"Go."

I stood up and walked out. I was about a mile away from the building when Adam jumped out of no where and tackled me.

 

I made an off sound and opened my eyes to see a gaint wolf. His dark colored hair and blue eyes gave him a way. His tail was wagging and his teeth showed brightly.

 

"Adam?" I whispered.

 

He shook his head and licked my face. Just like a dog.

 

"Eww!" I said a little too loudy. He turned his head around and looked back from where I came.

 

He turned his head back and looked confused.

 

"I'll tell you in the morning." He nodded and ran away from me.

 

I stood up mummbling

 

"Man what a weird Lycan."

 

I shook my head and went straight home and back to bed. and yet again I was woken up by Adam. Who had somehow got into my house. and was covered in blood.

 

'Adam! you are so cleaning that up in the morning!"

 

I heard a growl and paws padding at the floor.

 

I sighed and muttered "Don't you have a home?"

 

another growl.

 

"Go home!"

 

another growl.

 

"I dont understand wolf language!"

 

a smacking sound from a tail.

 

"Good night already!"

 

five minutes later. Another growl.

 

"Adam if you don't shut up Im kicking you out."

 

and the wolf was quiet for the rest of the night.



© 2011 WhenOceansCry


Author's Note

WhenOceansCry
xD weird no?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on September 18, 2011
Last Updated on September 18, 2011


Author

WhenOceansCry
WhenOceansCry

FL



About
Hey :DD Please call me Oceans. I love music, nature, writing, reading, anime, drawing, forests, animals, the beach, horror movies, graveyards and ... so on. I do not like reading romances unless its.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by WhenOceansCry


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by WhenOceansCry