Kelly Wueston, please come in

Kelly Wueston, please come in

A Chapter by Elysia

"The door opened with a creak, and a woman in dull brown high-heel boots on stepped out onto the frayed carpet.  She smoothed down the front of her pristine white uniform, and shifted a few stray sheets of office paper on her folder. Clearing her voice with a tiny little cough, she called out in a suprisingly deep voice, "Kelly Wueston, please come in."

Kelly jumped up with the enthusiasm of a puppy, and her parents followed with a groan. They had been waiting for a full half hour now, and were not enjoying the woman's magazines on offer. Kelly followed the nurse into a room with a bed, a chair, and a desk with a computer on it.

 

"Welcome to  my office sweety." The nurse mumbled. "And what can i do for you today?"

She sounded about as interested as a T-rex in Vegetarianism.

"Well our daughter has had some trouble sleeping." Kelly's Dad said.

"Is she feeling stressed, or depressed? It could be emotionally caused."

"Actually, She hasn't slept since she was seven..."

 

.....



© 2010 Elysia


Author's Note

Elysia
to be continued...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
Added on November 1, 2010
Last Updated on November 8, 2010


Author

Elysia
Elysia

New Zealand



About
Hi! My name is Sexy Pedo Lyse and I love my Raging Hot Hillbilly! Thats all I have to say. Thanks for reading! xD ... Also... My name is Elysia and im happy to meet you =D Yes, my awesome fr.. more..

Writing
The Hunters The Hunters

A Chapter by Elysia


Not sure yet Not sure yet

A Book by Elysia