Chapter 1:Revelation

Chapter 1:Revelation

A Chapter by Starcaller

I can't believe I killed her. I've killed hundreds just like her...just like her except she didn't want to be one of them, she was born into this place...forced to be one. Never knew anything else, unlike the rest of us. All she knows...all she knows. These thoughts bustled through Tots mind as she executing another failure except this one was only twelve. These kids are sent here and raised as assassins because no one else wants them. No one ever notices them either they turn their backs to the hatred and fire burning in youthful, abandoned hearts.

That hatred and fire makes them strong though. It gives them the capacity for great passion stronger than love. They make connections and she was one of mine and now...and now it feels like a part of me is missing. Like a chunk of my soul was hers and now that she is gone it leaves me with an empty heart. We will save her I'm not the only one who had a connection to Siren. Dylan, Jenna, and Liz where also a part of me but now I feel the echoes of their souls again the full suffering they feel... the hatred...the longing...the connections.

Their pain is mine and it is too much to bear as of late...I need to save them, before I lose myself to this soulless place. The pain they feel I can feel, and it is more than I've ever caused or been a victim of. It is like inconstant, flaming pricks on your spine, like a heart breaking to pieces time and time again, like your dreams becoming nightmares, and like your most horrible memories coming back to haunt you. It is unexplainable... it is not the first time. This is like watching my past repeat itself, and this is the hardest of all three. Now it is my duty to knock down the gate to Hell and make the demons cry for mercy and make the angels pray for redemption for letting such an act occur.



© 2012 Starcaller


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
Added on January 28, 2012
Last Updated on March 13, 2012


Author

Starcaller
Starcaller

Moreno Valley, CA



About
Hello everyone, I've been away for an incredibly long time (like what a year and a half or two, yikes). I've actually wanted to get back on here for awhile now. I'm going to do my best to catch up on .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Starcaller


Character's Character's

A Chapter by Starcaller