Chapter 4:Out of the Fire

Chapter 4:Out of the Fire

A Chapter by Starcaller

I breathe in heavy, my eyes dry and my body numb. Before me stands a familiar face one I could trust, one that I did trust. Tots looked up at me and I tried to force a smile but like I said everything is so numb so empty for me. She released me from my shackles and I fell to the ground to weak to move to weak to pick myself up. She threw me over her shoulder and I was lost, a shell observing on the outside of my own body. After that I remember a door, some light, and some tears but the world was fading and my eyes grew heavy and I was lost in the dark.

Tots broke her way through the gates of Hell to save her friends and found the young assassin. The assassin fell to the floor and wouldn't move so Tots lifted the broken sole and had one more place to go... one that was bright and mysterious. The place even demons would not go.

I reached for the heavy flaming door, oddly cool to the touch, pulled them open and was amazed at what I saw. Before me lie the familiar faces I grew up with, but they all where posed on the wall peacefully asleep in magic cocoons. I was amazed by the room as well, it was white and gold, but dark and cold the opposite of what I expected and there was slight vegetation growing through the cracks. I absorbed the cool and my surroundings.

I ripped a heavy metal plate off of the wall and broke them out of their cocoons. I carefully set them side by side on the makeshift sleigh. "It's time to bring them home." and somewhat together we all left that place.



© 2012 Starcaller


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on January 28, 2012
Last Updated on March 13, 2012


Author

Starcaller
Starcaller

Moreno Valley, CA



About
Hello everyone, I've been away for an incredibly long time (like what a year and a half or two, yikes). I've actually wanted to get back on here for awhile now. I'm going to do my best to catch up on .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Starcaller


Character's Character's

A Chapter by Starcaller