WE WILL SURVIVE

WE WILL SURVIVE

A Story by Willys Watson

WE WILL SURVIVE

As long as nature still has the willpower to fight back against Greed’s pollution of the planet and the politicians Greed has bought to enable the pollution and the millions of indifferent people who allow it to happen, we will survive. Nature surviving allows it to produce the oxygen that life on Earth needs and allows new growth to recycle life itself.

As long as enough believers in the Creator understand that the Creator gave no human on Earth the right to pass judgment in His name or anyone the right to steal from, enslave, torture or kill those who do not share their dogma we will survive. And as long as enough believers understand that the Creator gave humans advanced brains and expects us to use them so that we will embrace the importance of scientific and medical and educational discoveries to make living on this planet better we will survive.

As long as enough people understand that the color of the outer skin or the diversity of hair, eyes and language has nothing to do with the value of the person and we all related we will survive.

As long as enough fairly intelligent, rational people do not believe the ranks of conspiracy nuts or leaders who embrace and champion so of them we will survive. And when enough fairly intelligent, rational people know such fanatic rantings, like that a pandemic is a hoax or the killing of many students and their teachers was a staged hoax or that another countries ruled by dictators did not interfere in our democratic process, we will survive.

We will survive as long as there are enough people who are willing, without expecting profit or glory, to help those in need even when their own lives may be endangered while trying to save another person’s life, doing so because it’s the moral thing, the humane thing, to do we will survive.

As long as enough people reject those who intentionally spread falsehoods and leaders who employ intentional falsehoods as part of their agendas we will survive. And as long as enough people maintain the moral courage to denounce the constant falsehoods we will survive.

And if enough people keep the diligence alive to oppose the recognized enemies of nature, human rights, basic character integrity, basic morals and the acceptance of diversify we will survive.

We will survive as long as -

© 2020 Willys Watson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

"" And if enough people keep the diligence alive to oppose the recognized enemies of nature, human rights, basic character integrity, basic morals and the acceptance of diversify we will survive. ""

Amazing lines... Imparted a strong message and shown a dutiful feeling... Nicely written.... Thank you for sharing !!

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

You are right. But then Humanity is slowly fading. The morals and values slowly deteriorating. While most of us wish a perfect world, there are some of us thinking the other way around.

Posted 2 Years Ago


"" And if enough people keep the diligence alive to oppose the recognized enemies of nature, human rights, basic character integrity, basic morals and the acceptance of diversify we will survive. ""

Amazing lines... Imparted a strong message and shown a dutiful feeling... Nicely written.... Thank you for sharing !!

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Indeed , wiser words have not been spoken, pointed write.

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Willys Watson

4 Years Ago

Thank you.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

330 Views
3 Reviews
Added on April 7, 2020
Last Updated on May 3, 2020
Tags: Honesty, morals, greed, nature, hope, pollution, integrity

Author

Willys Watson
Willys Watson

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Artist, Scalawag. more..

Writing