ELVIS RETURNS

ELVIS RETURNS

A Story by Willys Watson

Elvis Returns

An Alien spacecraft landed in the middle of Washington Square in Washington D.C. and almost instantly both the media and the military surrounded it, the media for the breaking news coverage and the military in case this was the beginning of an Alien invasion.

When the Alien exited the spacecraft everyone saw the large eyed, green skinned stereotypical image made popular in science fiction. And they were certainly surprised when it spoke perfect English.

“I have come to this planet and this country to let you know my people have Elvis and are willing to trade him for something we desire more,” the Alien announced in a high-pitched voice.

“But Elvis is dead,” a smart-a*s military General told him.

“Au contraire, Private,” the Alien replied with a grin. “If you bothered to dig up his grave you would see there is no physical body there because we teleported him six Earth years back up to our Star Ship and took him back to our planet. We reanimated him and Elvis went through detox and we injected him with a massive dose of a youth serum and now he looks like and is actually the chronological age of 18.”

“If what you say is true what do you want in return for our national treasure? And you better not say you want any of our military weapons or top secret intelligence information.” 

“No, no, no, Sergeant! We simply want the body of one of our fellow citizens from my planet returned to us, The one you keep frozen in ice at your Area 51 complex,” the Alien informed the General.

“You little green guys have been listening to too many conspiracy theorists because that whole thing is a myth.”

Suddenly the very youthful looking Elvis jolted down the spacecraft’s ramp to the amazement of everyone.

“That’s a bullshit lie and you know it, General, so let’s do the swap because I’m so tried of not having junk food to eat back on their planet and I can’t tell the guys from the gals on their planet either,” Elvis scolded him.

© 2020 Willys Watson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's so good to see the king back in action! I'm heating up the deep fryer right now. An enjoyable read, this is.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

good. very good.
utterly fantastic.
splendid.
vivid.
resourceful.
on point.
good.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Willys Watson

3 Years Ago

Thank you. Believe it of not when I write humor pieces it's because I'm taking a break from my more .. read more
heh, and so it goes. 18y/o Elvis? hm, interesting. An enjoyable romp to read. Thanks Willy.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 21, 2020
Last Updated on November 21, 2020
Tags: Humor, Satire, Elvis, Aliens

Author

Willys Watson
Willys Watson

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Artist, Scalawag. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..