That Feeling...

That Feeling...

A Poem by Ilana

Do you ever have that feeling that you are being judged?
Even if it just a quick glare from a random stranger.
Or even if you are the only one alone at a party.
Do you ever have that feeling that you are different than the rest of the human race?
Even if it is just the way you brush your bed head hair.
Or even if it is just that you like to put the milk in before the cereal.
Do you ever have that feeling that it isn't possible for people to understand you?
Even if it is just your mind scratching it's nails into your skull telling you lies.
Or even if it is just you wanting to crawl in a hole and cry.

If you have those feelings of sadness, I would like you to let me know and I will do anything I can to help you. I know these feelings because I have felt them multiple times a day and I still do, but I am trying to become a happier person. I will definitely listen to you and do my best to understand. Open your heart :)

© 2016 Ilana


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
Very emotinal and quiet rough experience. Feel to be not fit to anywhere. But on the end there is hope. Yes we all need to open our hearts. Thanks you wrote that.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Lovely poem. I get judged on wanting to write, funnily enough haha. Society is built on the foundations of prejudice. It is inevitable. The only advice I can give you is to not let other people's demons penetrate your feelings. Just be happy with what you do and what you are because in reality no one is ever happy with what anyone else does so just be yourself. If you put the milk in first then do so because that is your norm.
An absolutely lovely written poem and just be yourself. XX


Posted 8 Years Ago


Ilana

8 Years Ago

I have gotten judged multiple times about writing too. I completely understand where you are coming .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

246 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 3, 2016
Last Updated on March 3, 2016

Author

Ilana
Ilana

CA



About
Well hello there, fellow writer, I have always been a lover of writing since I was a little kid. I have trouble speaking with my mouth, so using my pencil and paper lets me communicate my thoughts out.. more..

Writing
Nature Child Nature Child

A Story by Ilana


Rhythm Rhythm

A Poem by Ilana


That Person That Person

A Poem by Ilana