THE BEGINNING...5 years ago!

THE BEGINNING...5 years ago!

A Chapter by victoria

"Tori, come with me! im going over to Tony's house and i want you to come and meet his family!" my sister called from across our room. Tony was her NEW boyfriend. 
I really didnt feel like going and waiting around a boys house who i didnt even know and watch as him and my sister makeout. But i had to, for her, she was so excited and i didnt want to ruin this for her.
"Okay, okay, im coming!" i replied as her face light up like a christmas tree.


She pulled up to a huge white house.I guess she forgot to mention Tony was rich.
"What do they do for a living!?" i asked in awe
"his family owns four resturants!"
i stared up at the giant house, as it stared down at me. The door opened, and a tall woman steped out.
"Brittany!" The tall figured woman called from the doorway. 
"Ronia! This is my sister, Victoria, but we all call her Tori." my sister spoke, then turned to me, "and Tori, this is Ronia, Tony's mother."

"hi" i said. Ronia was a tall tan woman, she had long,dark,wavy, brown hair flowing down her back. She had broud shoulders, and she talked with a stong acsent. 


© 2011 victoria


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
Added on December 18, 2011
Last Updated on December 18, 2011


Author

victoria
victoria

Wonder Land, RI



About
~Taurus~ Taurus, the second sign of the zodiac, is all about reward. Unlike the Aries love of the game, Taurus loves the rewards of the game. Think physical pleasures and material goods, for those .. more..

Writing