Letter to Dr. Reeves Jan 15, 1997

Letter to Dr. Reeves Jan 15, 1997

A Chapter by Robin
"

A letter between Dr. Cornethal and Dr. Reeves.

"
Dear Dr. Reeves, 

I hope this letter finds you well. I understand that this is unorthodox, but I desperately require your assistance with a current patient. This most recent patient of mine, Elizabeth Oakley, has become quite attached to me, I feel I’ve become like a father to her. In the days leading up to my leave from Oregon State, she's been nothing if not despondent. To leave her here, I'd leave her among animals who would see to tormenting her the second I left. You know what things are like here.

You've known me to have many challenging patients in the past years. Even so, this case especially eludes me. My problem though is not with her, it's with the worsening situation concerning previous patients of mine that have me wearing myself thin. If it were up to me, I would take her and so many more under my care and far from this sick place. You've done a lot for me, Reeves, and unfortunately I can't repay that debt just yet. I have so much to do, with so little time. I need your expertise, and your good nature.

I trust that you will see where to proceed from here where I could not, and in my absence, succeed where I failed to help. She should arrive at your home by Thursday morning, and by that time I doubt there will be any way to reach me, so please trust your own judgement. No one else must know that she is with you.

You were right.

Yours, Dr. James Corenthal


© 2022 Robin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

13 Views
Added on April 24, 2022
Last Updated on April 25, 2022
Tags: horror, psycological, Corenthal, diary, letter


Author

Robin
Robin

IL



Writing
The Follower The Follower

A Story by Robin