The death of me.

The death of me.

A Poem by I'm Just me:)
"

its about how my depression is killing me!

"

I have a type of depression,

No one could ever understand,

 

Because i am always hidden,

Behind a mask,

Or crying in pain or hurting someone,

Out of pure anger,

 

which makes me only want to....

Commit suicide,

so i won't be depressed,

or get mad and hurt others,

 

so what i'm saying is.....

 

i have problems

and they will be the daeth of me!!

© 2012 I'm Just me:)


Author's Note

I'm Just me:)
please don't critisize its just how i feel lately

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

No critisim here, I feel the same way. I like this write..No one can ever understand YOUR pain and anger.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I'm Just me:)

11 Years Ago

thank you
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
DrD
How could anyone criticize? We write to give evidence to ourselves and announce to an apathetic world that we really exist. You have done that very well and just as no one can ignore your feelings, neither can they ignore you. And don't say that people don't like you. I liked what I saw of you here very, very much.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I'm Just me:)

11 Years Ago

thanks but im married and have a baby now so everything is better
DrD

11 Years Ago

And I'm very glad to hear it. Congratulations!
I'm Just me:)

11 Years Ago

thank you so much :)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
G!o
I been down this road for quite a long time i have even tried to commit suicide twice plus i have pals too who've been through the same road...let me tell you a secret Jess; it gets better at that moment you feel like the whole world is against you, nothing makes sense, the light at the end of the tunnel isn't visible or you feel that life ain't worth living...truth is it gets better you just gotta find that last drop of hope in you, find yourself and live by yourself first. Don't let the idea of others influence your living and happiness...Cheers.!! Love your article though...good writing. Remember you ain't alone.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Jess, everyone gets the feeling of that they can only harm others.. but it's not true.. You are my best friend, and I'm here for you no matter what, you know I'll always be here, and you know that i try my best to help you wth everything.. don't let the haters bring you down.. I luhs you!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


A lot of us feel down and low. We must find something to excite our mind and soul. When I feel bad. I look at the people who need me to be around. When I was young. I would leave and start elsewhere new. Writing can help you. Good to release the sadness to a sheet of paper. Thank you for the powerful poem. Made me think this morning.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


Only if you let it. Had depression, felt suicidal, can relate. Writing can be therapeutic, work through anger and what is bringing you down. Try to get to the source. Medication helps, but only treats the symptom. Good read and write. Hope you're feeling better.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

216 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 9, 2012
Last Updated on April 9, 2012

Author

I'm Just me:)
I'm Just me:)

Wagarville , AL



About
i have dreams, passions and a handful of hopes. i am Jessica Lauren, 15, til july 29th:) more..

Writing
life life

A Poem by I'm Just me:)



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


laugh laugh

A Poem by Dupur Mitra


Fate Fate

A Poem by Tarry Franck


Stuffed Stuffed

A Poem by Muse