The History

The History

A Chapter by YellowFre
"

Self-explainatory

"

It is year eight of phrase nine, the year of the Reform. Violent upheavals in its turbulent past had forced the contiental plates together, making it huge superstructure of a contient, however which, the middle parched and dry.

 

Here, with the contients, they had debated and renamed it as Tutious, over time, the many goverments had been absorbed into one which took its name from the land it ruled. It regined with a near totalirilan rule. Rumours of uprising in its early years, true or false, were dealt with harshly and thus, now no one tried to think of rebelling, be damned if they did.

 

However, not everyone bowed to Tutious's rule, those dissenters that were not caught and killed were either banished to fend for themselves or left on their own accord. Over time, small pockets formed and these groups where collectively known as the Rebels.

 

During many years, the goverment of Tutious developed a new weapon, the phraseship. A name given to what looked like a spaceship but could travel through the skies of Tutious. Such as it was, powerful weapons could never be kept to one group and soon, the Rebels started to produce their own versions of phraseships, the blueprints rumoured to have been given to them by a sympathiser within the research party.

 

Such that was one, crusing slowly over the Northern Wastelands. 



© 2008 YellowFre


Author's Note

YellowFre
A short intro to the history of Tutious

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
Added on August 1, 2008


Author

YellowFre
YellowFre

About
Eh, i love writing, as much as you are. Currently, im working on Tutious but my posting will be limited as i do not have much time to type it out on the computer compared to writing with the paper and.. more..

Writing
Shards Shards

A Book by YellowFre


Idea Idea

A Chapter by YellowFre


Singurd Singurd

A Story by YellowFre