Anna

Anna

A Story by YoursTruleyEmma
"

wrote this a year ago, just a short story.

"

The wind blew open the door and I saw a suitcase. It was a large sized suitcase. A strong smell was coming from it. I peeked my head out of the door, to see who left it there. But, as usual, I saw the burning view of nothing. Nothing you say? Yes, I live nowhere. I live in the most beautiful place and the most disgusting place. The door slowly creaked shut and I picked up the heavy suitcase. It was too big for me to pick up, so I dragged it across the room to the other side. My room consisted of four walls, a floor and a ceiling. The walls were made out of nothing and the ceiling and floor were as well. The aroma coming from the suitcase was getting stronger. I could almost see the stench curling up into my flared nostrils. I bent down, studying  the only real thing I have ever seen before and I started to open the suitcase. Notch by notch. Zip. Zip. Zip. I reached my hands to the top of the bag and carefully unveiled what was inside. A dead body laid twisted and wrapped in the large suitcase. It was a girl, I could tell by the makeup running down her tear stained face. Her head was shaved and the words Anna were carved into the top of her head. You could tell how deep the wounds were because you could see some of her brain peeking out from her head. Her body was mangled and her limbs were twisted every-which-way. I slowly heaved myself up and I dumped the girl out of the case. Her left arm went tumbling across the room. I couldn’t let that poor girl stay cramped in that suitcase. I walked over and picked up her slashed arm and lifted the girl into my arms. I carried her over to the door. It was hard to get a hold of the door knob with a dead girl sitting in my arms-but I managed. I then propped open the door with my foot. I then sat her down on my front doorstep. “Goodnight, dear Anna.” I whispered into her ear. I tip-toed back inside, shut the door, and went back to eating my apple.    


© 2012 YoursTruleyEmma


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on August 23, 2012
Last Updated on August 23, 2012

Author

YoursTruleyEmma
YoursTruleyEmma

n/a, CA



About
Hello! I am Emma. I love to write, read, go on adventures, make art, look at art, camp, i like astrology, cooking, meeting new people, and learning. I always look at things with an open mind. I write .. more..

Writing