Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by ZeroMystic
"

The beginning

"
Today is my 11th birthday, and i am happy because i got to go to a buffet with my family! i had fun while i was at home too, because i had lots of relatives waiting for my arrival! today is the best and i wish my birthday was everyday. i got to blow my cake after my famliy has sang happy birthday to me which was slightly embarrassing but was still a good experience. i looked at my dad and said " why was i named zero? " he looked surprised then smiled and patted my head like i was a puppy then he said calmly " dont worry about it kiddo " i smiled and i watched as my father sliced the cake then i grabbed my slice of cake and ate it sloppily because it tasted so delightful. after everyone has left i began helping with the clean up even though my mother said " its okay honey, we can take care of this " i smiled and told her i could do it. i helped with the kitchen and threw garbage away then i layed in my bedroom with my favourite teddy bear from when i was 8 which i still love since it was apart of my early childhood.
my parents has asked me if i was too old for toys like that but i said no since it was given to me by my grandma. i looked at the time and noticed it was time for me to sleep so i went to my parents and said " goodnight mom and dad " and smiled then yawned while they said goodnight back. i crawled into my bed and fell asleep covered in my blanket and my teddy bear on my side. my dreams were....strange for an 11 year old.


© 2018 ZeroMystic


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
Added on March 11, 2018
Last Updated on March 11, 2018


Author

ZeroMystic
ZeroMystic

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by ZeroMystic


Sanity. Sanity.

A Book by ZeroMystic


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by ZeroMystic