Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by ZeroMystic
"

Zero Ouki is grateful for his fresh start.

"
Today, my first day of school has started yet i feel so afraid of the people around me.
why? why are these people staring at me like im a freak? i am just a new student, i am sure everyone has seen one before so they can all f**k off. i walked to my first class and well, i sat at the back because i did not want to be noticed by the other students. the teacher has called me up to the front ot introduce myself, f**k me. i went up to the front of the class nervously and yet very slowly. " Hello, i am Zero Ouki..."  i gulp in nervousness then the teacher told me to sit down since none of the other sutdents responded.
I sat down and thought of things before we started working, i got told to do work so i kinda had to get to work. after the first class i bumped into the principal and he has assigned some guy from grade 9 to show me around the school and explain the whole timestable thing. we walked around the school and was excused for my next class, but he seemed bored so i told him he can go. he left and i went to my class, sat down and spent my time there. my morning classes has passed and now it is lunch! yes! the student earlier who has shown me around walked up to me " thank you for letting me go " he said. i nodded and dismissed it then i turned around and began walking away. he has followed me, and grabbed me by the shoulder and said " do you want to go to the cafeteria with me? "
i was confused, yet i was lonely so i agreed to go with him. " sure why not? " i said, trying to act casually. He smiled and we both walked to the cafeteria, awkwardly then we ordered our food then he asked me " hey, where are you from? ".  i was curious at why he is still hanging around with a stranger then i said " i came from texas, i needed a fresh start so i came here ". he stared at me then he smiled and said " why did you need a fresh start? " and laughed a bit like it was some type of joke. i was a little annoyed by his questioning then i sighed and answered him. " it is a private reason. "  he nodded and we both sat down at a table in the cafeteria and ate, i had 2 hamburgers and a orange juice bottle.
we both talked about school related topics and therefore, it got boring.
when the bell rang we both went our seperate ways and went to our classes.
i did a lot of productive work, but i was held back a bit since i wasnt here for the first 4 weeks. i love english and my extra curricular, which is foods and nutrition then the other would be clothing and textiles. at the end of the school day i slowly shuffled out of my class and walked to my locker to get my jacket then walked outside to see that it was still snowing and to see dozens of other sutdents walking out of the school. i walked down a couple blocks and caught a bus back home, though it was boring since it was a 45 min ride, this is what i have to do for a whole year or so.
i enter my house to see my step mother cooking our dinner and my step father watching television in the living room while they both greet me with a " welcome home ow key "  it annoys me that they made a joke of my last name. my last name came form my mother and i would never be called by my step fathers last name for it woudl not suit me. i went to my room and layed down on my bed to do lots of homework.
after i was doen my homework it was 8pm and my mother was already done cooking by 7 and has set my plate aside on the counter so i decide to get up and go get my food in the kitchen. i eat it in my room and then watch youtube on my computer for a couple hours. it is 10: 56pm and i do not realize that i have school tomorrow so i turn off my light and layed down on my bed to sleep. 


© 2018 ZeroMystic


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I require tips and feedback in order to improve my writings. Thank you for your attention.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

146 Views
1 Review
Added on March 11, 2018
Last Updated on March 11, 2018


Author

ZeroMystic
ZeroMystic

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by ZeroMystic


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by ZeroMystic


Sanity. Sanity.

A Book by ZeroMystic