Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by ZeroMystic

I woke up to my new alarm beeping like it was having a f*****g seizure and it wanted me to help it. i got up and turned it off then i rubbed my eyes knowing my face was greasy. i walked to the bathroom and opened the door slowly to make sure no one was in there then i looked in the mirror and thought "is this guy really gonna get his own family some day?".  i turn the faucet on and i cover my face in warm water and clean off my glasses with a cloth. i rub my face against my towel then i dry my glasses off before putting them back on. my father walked down the hall while waving at me while he passed me and disappeared into the kitchen. i followed him and looked for any food i wanted to make for breakfast. it was a weekend so i knew i had time to cook so i brang out a pack of bacon then took out some eggs from the fridge. i grabbed bread for toast then i brought out 2 pans then i began cooking my perfect breakfast for a perfect weekend. i waited so patiently for my cooking to be done, and i was bored since i didnt have any friends to text on my phone. i mostly use my phone for music or playing random games if i ever wish to. my eggs and bacon are finished and i put them both on a plate then i put my bread in the toaster while i begin to clean up my mess.
i smile to see my perfectly cooked food then i finish my clean up to be frightened by the toaster. i sigh and take my toast out and place it on my plate and enjoy a youtube wathcing session in my room. eventually i got bored then i brang my sketchbook out and began sketching a man with a mask on. i am terrible at drawing but im still practicing. i finished and i thought it looked good and i put it in my drawing binder filled with other old drawings. i look up at the ceiling and think about what i should do. the boy at my school eventually crosses my mind and i debate wether to make friends with him or not.
i sigh then i begin to play games on my ps4 which is pretty fun at first and my gamertag was ZoxiFy-Zero-  because i had this group i played with and soon i will change it to something else. after many hours wasted on my ps4 i realize its late and i yawn before getting up and going to get a drink of water. suddenly my phone vibrates and i pull it out thinking " thats weird, i never get notifications, must be from my game " i look at my notification out of curiosity and i see that it was a friend request from the guy at school, sadly i forgot his name but hey! its there on this notification. i accept it and i lay down then he quickly begins to text me.

Zack Zeray: Hey!

Zero Ouki: umm hi? 

Zack Zeray: ive been searching for you and ive been meaning to ask you if oyu wanted to hang out this weekend, i know a really cool place to hang out at

i stop to debate on what to say to him.

Zero Ouki: sorry im busy all week

Zack Zeray: oh, we can go some other time then

Zero Ouki: okay

i laugh a bit at the fact that he got rejected, then i put my phone down and slowly fall asleep to the sound of my fan generating cold air for me.


© 2018 ZeroMystic


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
Added on March 17, 2018
Last Updated on March 17, 2018


Author

ZeroMystic
ZeroMystic

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by ZeroMystic


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by ZeroMystic


Sanity. Sanity.

A Book by ZeroMystic