Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by ZeroMystic

im 12 now, and now i feel like my birthday wasnt as good as my last birthday, but it is all good im still enjoying my time with my family. i had a lot of homework today and i got it all finished and it wasnt really hard, im sure high school will be a breeze !
I walked downstairs to ask my mom if i could go to the store " mom, can i walk to the store? " i smile because im excited to go.  my mother says yes and i quickly rush to go get my money and get dressed for my journey to the store. i walk out the door and locks the door behind me then i begin to walk to the store nearby. i walk and i see a couple people biking and walking somewhere and i dismiss it because it is not my business.
i arrive at the store with my 20$ and i walk inside then i check out the candy section. 
i pick out 2 chocolate bars and a drink which i really love. i go to the front and pay for my stuff then i walk out of the store happily with my chocolate bar. i walk back home to see my parents arguing about something then i go to my room to avoid beng yelled at.
i sit down on my bed and enjoy my snack then i think about what they were arguing about. i ignore it then i go on my computer and play a game till dark. i eventually get tired and i see that my parents have fell asleep so i lay down in bed and cover myself in my warm thick blanket then close my eyes as the darkness surrounds me while my fan is the only noise to be heard.


© 2018 ZeroMystic


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on March 13, 2018
Last Updated on March 13, 2018


Author

ZeroMystic
ZeroMystic

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by ZeroMystic


Sanity. Sanity.

A Book by ZeroMystic


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by ZeroMystic