The first surgery and recovery

The first surgery and recovery

A Chapter by ur_ginger_girl

Chapter 1

 

Once upon a time there was a man named Bret and a girl named Abby Bret and Abby were boyfriend and girl friend. Bret was a diabetic rock star one day when Bret was on tour he went into insulin shock while driving. Bret wrecked into a telephone pole. Unfortunately, upon impact Bret slammed his head into the steering wheel, and knocked out four of his teeth. Also, the windshield broke causing pieces of glass to become lodged in his face and chest. Luckily Bret's body guard Big John was able to pull Bret out of the tour bus, give him a shot, and then call 911. Bret was rushed to the nearest hospital where doctors preformed a four hour surgery to remove the glass. By the time Bret was in ICU, Abby had been called and was waiting nervously in the waiting room. After waiting there two hours The doctor who had preformed the surgery came in and took Abby and Big John in to see Bret .Abby told Big John to go in first then come out and tell her how he looked. So Big John went in Bret was laying in bed naked with no blanket on him oxygen going to his nose, and E.K.G machine going to his chest, an A-line and an I.V. going to his wrist , and a catheter going to his penis .His chest was also bandaged between the wires .Bret’s face was bandaged and his eye was dark and swollen from where he hit it. Upon seeing Bret Big John turned away. A couple minutes later Big John apologized, and then let Bret know Abby was out in the hall. Bret smiled and asked Big John to send her in , upon seeing Bret Abby started crying and ran out to the waiting room .shocked, Bret asked Big John to go comfort her at least enough to get her to come back  in .Big John Left and was gone for a few minutes. He then returned with Abby who slowly walked over to sit down beside his bed. with in an hour the doctor came in to find Abby crying and holding Bret’s hand .The doctor removed some of the wires and told Bret the catheter was going to hurt a lot coming out so he would probably want Abby to hold him while they took it out so Bret asked her to and she said yes and hugged him and then the doctor slowly pulled it out and Bret pulled Abby so close she could barley breath once they had it out they put an adult diaper on Bret because he was bleeding. before the doctor left Bret asked him to bring in a blanket because he was cold  the doctor said yes he would and left, a couple minutes later a nurse came in and brought him a thick blanket and a pair of socks Bret couldn’t move for the wires so Abby put the socks on him even though she was afraid she was going to pull out one of the other wires. Shortly after the doctor left Bret asked Abby to massage his stomach and penis because it was sore from the catheter. Abby nervously did so then Bret asked her to go get ice for his eye because it was hurting so she did then when she returned she sat down on the edge of Bret’s bed and started rubbing it on his eye he thanked her and let her do this for about half an hour, Later that night the doctor came in and told Bret if he wanted to he could have some one go get him some clean cloths. After the doctor left Bret had big john go get him some clean cloths .Big john left, then Bret told Abby she could go home if she wanted to because he would be alright , but Abby refused .The next morning, Bret asked Abby to help him to go walk around Nervously she did .a few minutes later after returning to his room Bret asked Abby to help him go outside and get some fresh air she did, unfortunately, on the way upstairs Bret gave out, luckily Abby was able to drag Bret back up to his room, put him on his bed and cover him up. An hour later Bret woke up and asked Abby to give him his insulin, she did. A half an hour later big john came in with a t-shirt, lounge pants, and Bret’s favorite hoody .unfortunately Bret had went back to sleep. Upon noticing this big john asked Abby if she wanted him to wake Bret up, she said no and that she would wait until he awoke. An hour or so later Bret awoke to find Abby running her fingers through his hair. Upon seeing this Abby smiled and said “good morning” then she asked him if he wanted her to change him and clean him up a little bit with a rag. Bret nodded and Abby began to pull the blanket down. Suddenly Bret grabbed her hands and told big john to leave .After big john left Bret told Abby to continue. Upon lifting Bret's diaper and seeing Bret’s manhood red from the catheter Abby gave Bret a look of pity then she asked Bret if he wanted her to rub it before she bathed and dressed him. Bret said yes. So she gave Bret a hand job, then she took a rag that the nurse had brought in and she began to give Bret a sponge bath. After doing this she looked at Bret's drowsy smileing face and giggled. Then she dressed him and asked him if he wanted his hoody on Bret said yes. After that Abby and Bret began talking and tried to figure out what happened. After a while the doctor came in and remove Bret’s A-line and I.V. Abby told Bret that it would probably hurt especially the a-line and it would probably bleed a lot so if he wanted her to hug him while they took it out she said she would because Bret was squeamish and might get sick if he saw the blood Bret said yes so she did and they took the I.V. out then the a-line which bled then they bandaged Bret’s arm then Bret nervously let go but kept hold of her hands until the nurses left then he French kissed Abby and thanked he for holding him while they took them out. The next day the doctor came in and told Bret that since he tried to go down stairs and failed that he would probably have to remain in the hospital for a couple more days. But they were going to move him to another room that was a lot better. An hour later Bret asked Abby to try to help him go to the cafeteria and get some good food. So Abby took Bret's arm and helped him walk to the door, but the nurses saw Bret leaving and told Abby to take a wheel chair in case Bret passed out again. Abby agreed to do this but she had big john push it so she could help Bret. Once the got to the café they got a bunch of food and they all sat down to eat together after about fifteen minute Bret asked Abby to help him go outside so he could get some fresh air so she did so. Then once they got outside Bret asked Abby to help him take a walk around the hospital so Abby did, Bret and big john walked. About half way around the hospital Bret grew tired and had to sit down and Abby wheel him back up to his room. When Bret got up to  the waiting room he got up out of his wheel chair he asked Abby and big john to tell the nurses that he walked all the way around the hospital with out using a wheel chair Abby and big john agreed and told the nurses that. They said that he could probably leave the next day because of that. The next day the nurse told Bret he could leave but he had to rest and take things easy for a few weeks. So Abby and big john helped Bret out to the limo to leave.



© 2010 ur_ginger_girl


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on March 2, 2010
Last Updated on May 26, 2010