the second sergury and recovery

the second sergury and recovery

A Chapter by ur_ginger_girl

Chapter 2

 

They decided to stop at a hotel for the night so Bret could get some rest. That night Abby asked Bret if he wanted her to give him a full body massage Bret said yes so Abby did so. Bret told Abby that he was glad they could finally sleep together after several days Abby said she was happy too and they went to bed early but not before making passionate love many times. In the morning Bret thanked Abby for what happened the night before and they made out for several hours. Once they finale got up Bret, Abby, and big john continued their journey home 2 hours later they got there. Abby helped Bret upstairs and she changed him into his pajamas and he went to bed. Bret was in bed so long by the time he got up it was dark Abby asked Bret if he wanted her to sponge bathe him again so he wouldn’t have to get up he said yes so she did. She also noticed that there was a blood stain on the mattress where Bret’s penis had been so abby had Bret put on an adult diaper so he wouldn’t bleed and mess up the sheets. Then Abby stripped the sheets off the bed and put them in the hamper then put clean sheets on the bed then she helped Bret undress and gave him a sponge bath like she had done in the hospital. And then went to put Bret’s daughters to bed then she went to bed with Bret but not before they made passionate love. The next day Abby woke up in Bret’s arms and made out with him for a few minutes before getting up to send the girls off to school. Later that day Bret finale decided to get up, Abby fixed him breakfast and they spent time together and hung out. Later they decided to watch a movie. The next day Bret decided to go for a drive. With Abby, a couple hours later Bret and Abby were in the desert and Bret proposed Abby said yes then Bret told Abby that he was incredibly horny and had a rubber in his pocket then Abby said she could take care of that and straddled Bret and unfastened his belt then unzipped and unbuttoned his pants and pulled his raging hard-on through the slit in his boxer briefs then he grabbed her shirt and ripped it off then pulled up her bra and began kissing her tits then he slipped his dick  in her wet vagina and fucked her hard when they were done she kissed Bret pulled down her bra and put on her shirt while Bret got his pants fastened . He then drove them the rest of the way through the desert and to the hotel where they met big john who gave Abby the ring. Bret and Abby decided to have the wedding in a couple weeks so they began to make plans. The wedding was a total success there wedding colors were black and pink. All of Bret and Abby’s family and friends came. later that day they had a wonderful reception with family oriented dancing but instead of traditional slow dance Abby gave Bret a lap dance on their honey moon they went to Florida and stayed at a resort that had things to keep the kids busy so they could have fun. Unfortunately a couple weeks later Bret went back to the hospital for a check up they found that they had missed some glass in his throat so they had to do a surgery to remove it. The surgery was two hours long. Once Bret was in recovery they let Abby and big john go in to see him he had a trake and a tube going into his stomach because some of the glass had made it down his throat to his stomach so it had to be pumped. An hour or so later the doctor came in and took out the pump. Bret had not awoke. Once Bret did he could not talk Abby had gotten a notebook from the doctor so she handed it to him He told her his throat hurt and asked her why he could not talk she explained to him about the trake because her dad had one when he had his cancer surgery. She also asked Bret if he was hungry. He said yes. So she went to the doctor and asked him if Bret could have something to eat or drink the doctor gave Abby some ice chips to give to Bret. Bret’s arms were too weak though so she had to feed him the first bite he took came spewing out his trake hole so she told Bret to cover it with his hand he did and she gave him another bite but as soon as he moved his hand it came out, so Abby went and told the doctor who gave Abby a cap to put on the trake and she did. While Abby was talking to the doctor Bret asked the nurse if they could get him something like glucerma to drink she said yes and gave him some, and Bret figured he would clean it up if it came out his trake hole and took a big drink ,witch became backed up in his trake and came spewing out his mouth and trake hole, luckily Abby came in just in time to help him ,she rubbed his throat and back while the nurse got a can for him to puke in so Abby held his hair and rubbed his back to help him. Once he stopped. Abby helped Bret take off his hoody and shirt then she cleaned him up with the rag. Then Bret waited until the nurse left then gave Abby a hug and thanked her for helping him then rolled over and went to sleep. The doctor came in and said they would probably be taking Bret’s trake out the next day and then he would be able to talk. So she waited till the next day to tell him. The next morning she awoke to find Bret awake rolled over on his side watching her sleep and smiling. She told Bret he would probably be able to have his trake taken out that day. He then tried to talk but all that came was a whisper Abby giggled and told Bret he shouldn’t even try to talk because it wouldn’t work the doctor then came in told Bret he could leave.



© 2010 ur_ginger_girl


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on March 2, 2010
Last Updated on May 26, 2010