Chapter Four: The End

Chapter Four: The End

A Chapter by Aekmy

 

 “Wake up!!!” frank yelled in my ear.
“Oh my god frank I am going to kill you with a spoon.” I said, getting off the couch and pulling my jeans on. He just laughed like I wasn’t serious and proceeded on waking everyone up. For breakfast this morning I had coffee! Just like every morning. Ugh. I walked to the bathroom, but gee was using it.
“He’s just putting make-up on.” Bob told me.
“Thanks.” I smiled and banged on the door.
“What!?” he yelled.
“Oh, it’s me muffin head.”
“I don’t know whether to take that as a compliment or as an insult.”
“Neither. Just let me in.”
“A little eager are we?” he opened the door and let me in. by now I was used to the funky make-up he wore on stage. It still kind of freaked me out, but hey it’s not my face. I snatched the eyeliner from his hand and put it on, then the mascara, and then a little black eye shadow.
“Wait, where are you going?”
“Same place you are, just a few feet back.”
“You said you wouldn’t!” He shook his head.
“I said ‘whatever’ and that’s my talk for I’ll decide later and whatever it is I choose you’ll deal with.”
“women.” He muttered.
“Oh you think I’m bad?” here I go again. He nodded his head and grinned.
“You haven’t had to live with five guys for two years!”
“You had a choice kid.”
“You know that I’m going whether you like it or not.”
“No. I’ll lock the doors and keep you here until the show is over.”
“You think I’m stupid? I know how to unlock doors.” He was almost done with his mascara, but I left anyway. He followed too quickly.
“I just don’t want anyone to take you.” We were in the front of the bus with an audience. I sat down on my couch.
“No, you just don’t want to come looking for my sorry a*s if someone did even want me!”
“Maybe you shouldn’t have ever come then!” he yelled, but I knew the millisecond they were out he didn’t want me to hear it. His face changed and I saw the real purity in his eyes.
“Well, maybe I’ll just leave!”
“Fine! Go back to where you came from. Oh wait,” he tapped his chin. “You don’t have anywhere to go!”
“Well looks like your dreams coming true. You get what you want, again.” I yelled and ran off the bus through the crowds of people. He was right; there were a lot of people. The only thing now was I had to get some one to take me. Hmmm. How hard could this be?
 
Gerard’s P.O.V
“Kyles!” I yelled through the crowd. The press and fans got in my way and kept me in one place. I couldn’t find her. Why had I said that? I didn’t want her gone. I wanted her to stay with us, forever. I just hadn’t let her know that. And now she was gone.
 
Kyle’s P.O.V    
 Out of all the noise I heard Gerard call my name. I looked around, but didn’t see him.
“Kyles I didn’t mean it. Kyles come back!” his yell was cut off when someone came behind me and cupped their hand over my mouth. I screamed with all my might, but I could barely breathe. Gerard saw me and struggled harder through the crowd.
“Kyles!” he yelled. Tears it looked like streamed down his face. That was the last I saw of him. The person pulled me away and stuffed me in a car with my hands handcuffed behind me.
“Where are we going?”
“We are going no where, but you are going somewhere.” My heart skipped a few beats. What was he going to do to me? I tried to regulate my breathing, but I couldn’t.
“Ah, sugar, calm down.” he reached in the back and grazed my chin with his hand, grinning the whole time. I fell asleep from crying so much.
 
 I woke up in a deserted subway in the same position I was in a few maybe hours ago. I still had clothes on, which was good, and I was still in one piece, which was even better.
“Is this is number?” he asked, but the way he looked at the paper was weird. Like he was going to worship it or something; all of the stuff that was in my purse was now on the floor.
“Yeah. Are you a fan?” I asked hesitantly.
“I do not like to look at it that way. I am more of a…minion maybe.” He had an Indian accent.
“A what? Okay never mind, so what do you want with me?”
“I am going to use you to get to Gerard.”
“And what are you going to do to him when you get him?” this dude was nuts.
“I have special plans.” He must be gay.
“Well I’m sorry to burst your bubble, bub, but he and I don’t really get along.”
“Oh no? Then what is this?” he pulled out a lap top and clicked once. A movie clip popped up. When he pressed play I watched. It was a few months ago, an interview that they had with some chick. I couldn’t go because I was sick.
“So mikey, the new girl how does she like the gang?” the reporter shoved the microphone in his face.
“She likes everyone, a lot. No trouble.”
“C’mon mikey. Kyle is like apart of the band. She keeps everybody on track, helps us out and pretty much loves us with all her little hearts content.” I’m little?
“She’s also a very good kisser.” Frank snuck in with a huge grin.
“Oh yes, she’s a very good kisser.” Gerard and frank laughed and I wanted to see more, but he cut it off.
“You see? He loves you.”
“You’ve got it all wrong, dude.” He muttered something I didn’t hear and pulled out a phone.
“Alright. I need you to cooperate.”
“With what?” I shook on the floor and rattled my hands. He kicked my legs, stomach, and slapped my face. After I was sufficiently beat up he dialed a number, pressed speaker and put it out. I just sat there, panting and trying to swallow the pain. For a second I noticed his phone; it was nice, new, and it had like a video camera on the front.
“Hello?” he said.
“Hello? Who is this?” I heard Gerard’s voice on the other end and my heart picked up.
“I seem to have found something that belongs to you.” The man shushed me.
“C’mon man hurry with this.”
“Gerard!” I yelled. My voice echoed and I smiled when he started breathing.
“Kyles?”
“Would you like to see her?”
“B*****d I swear if you don’t bring her back.” He threatened and the man pointed the camera towards me. I didn’t know what to do. Gerard gasped.
“Kyles, I’m so sor…”the line went dead and his voice disappeared. I controlled my emotions.
“So this is how it’s going to be? What do you want from him?”
“Just keep your mouth shut and go along with it and you’ll live.” We traveled around the city for hours on end. He would point things out to me and I would tell him I didn’t care. I didn’t understand what his purpose was for and then I started to look at him. He looked a ton like Gerard, but more Italian.
“Your related to him, aren’t you?”
“Yes.”
“Are you his cousin?” I wiggled uncomfortably in the seat.
“I don’t want to talk.” He muttered something else like, smart girl. Back at the subway he stuffed me under the security desk and slept in the chair with his feet propped up. So if he is related to Gerard and stole me and ran away then he’s… nothing. Nothing came to mind. Why would he do this to a family member? He’s something. Think emotions… maybe angry? Maybe they’ve been fighting and he’s trying to get back at him by stealing something he thinks is close to him. Kidnapping someone is a bit rash though. No, try again. Maybe he has more than one emotion…
 
 I woke up tied to a chair in the middle of the security room. I sighed.
“Finally, you’re awake.”
“Does it really matter?” I blinked at the bright lamp he shined in my eyes.
“What do you know about him?”
“Um…”
“c’mon let’s go.” He started pacing the room and snapping his fingers at me.
“Whoa! What do you want to know?”
“Anything and everything you know about him.”
“I don’t know that much.”
“Alright, when did you two meet? Dinner? A concert?” dude, he thinks were married or something.
“He played at my school.”
“School?” he stopped and looked at me
“Yeah, I’m only twenty-three and he’s twenty-eight.”
“So you were in high school when you two met.”
“And he had just gotten his new record out.”
“Bullets?”
“Yeah, how come you don’t know all of this?” he muttered something else and turned off the light.
“Hey, I have to go pee. Is there a bathroom I can use?”
“Um, yeah.” He led me to the door and opened it.
“Dude, I need my hands.”
“You might run away.”
“This is so gross!” I yelled.
“Do you want help?” he grinned. It was nothing like Gerard’s.
“Um let me think…no! Just un-tie me cowboy and I’ll be back.” I winked and waited. Finally, he gave in and un-tied me. Okay, I really did have to pee, like really bad, but I wanted out of this place. In the bathroom there was a small window. As of right now I am so rejoicing for small bones and a tiny figure. I jumped up and hooked my arms around the outside and pulled myself out. After a few minutes I succeeded and escaped. I was outside, which was a bit awkward, and on a street I didn’t recognize. On the other side of the street though was a gas station. Oh yeah, freedom here I come. Inside I found the pay phone. Luckily someone had left the right amount of change on a shelf and I used that. Crap! Who do I call? Not Cindy. We split years ago when I told her I was going to live my life on the road. Gerard, yeah, I’ll call him. I started to dial, but forgot the number. I started over and dialed again. It rang and rang.
“Hello?” it was frank. I don’t remember getting his number.
“Frank I need your help.” I looked around for my Latino friend.
“Kyle! Oh my god I can’t even begin to tell you how worried we’ve all been.”
“You’ve been worried?” I tried not to stutter.
“Well, yeah, anyway where are you?”
“I’m in a gas station.”
“What street?” I looked around outside. I covered the phone. “What’s the street name?” I yelled to the cashier. He told me and I repeated it to frank. He didn’t say anything back.
“Frank?” he shushed me and told me to listen. I couldn’t hear much and then I did.
“Hello?” it was Gerard’s voice, but it was too far away to be to me. There was a pause.
“alright.” He whispered and shut the phone.
“Who was it?” mikey asked.
“That guy that has Kyle, he said he’ll kill her if we don’t back off.” I heard him sit on the couch and he started crying.
“Frank, I” he came up behind me and cupped my mouth again.
“Kyle? Kyle talk to me!” I struggled and got free.
“I have to go. Bye, gee.” I hung up ran through the doors. On down the street was a huge building. I knew he was behind me and I charged up the stairs as fast as I could, but it wasn’t fast enough. Doors and doors. So many doors. It was too quiet for comfort and all I heard were my feet padding across the floor and then his in the distance. I felt so claustrophobic in the small hallway with no windows. I pushed through another door, breaking into a faster run. I heard his un-labored footsteps behind me, so close. I ran faster and pushed through another door. This hallway looked no different. What was this place? Another door was in front of me. He was right behind me and I had no where to go. I pushed through it and gasped in horror. It was a dead end. That’s why he didn’t catch me sooner; he knew it was a dead end. I looked around frantically. It looked like a locker room, a changing room for kids in middle school. Frantically I jumped into a locker, not thinking. He came in seconds later. I looked through the vents in the door and watched him walk around. A knowing look was on his face.
“I know you’re here.” His Indian accent spread through the room.
My ragged breath caught in my throat when he looked my way. One after the other he kicked locker doors. I whimpered when he kicked mine. I had never been so vulnerable before, ever. Not even with Gerard in the large crowds of people trying to steal him and be his best friend, like I was. He yanked the door open and grinned at my hiding body. I groaned and yelped when he pulled me, by the wrist, from the locker, out the doors, and down out an empty parking garage.
“What do you want from me?” his hands pushed me into a van with tinted windows, how convenient. I was probably going to die with this man. Gerard probably doesn’t even care about me anymore. He grunted and honked at people in the five ‘o clock traffic. As a kid I had thought about what I would do if I was in this situation and every time I told myself I would write on the window with something; it would say ‘help me’ in crooked letters. He cursed loudly and swerved, making me fall to the other door side. The van stopped and he got out. I peered from behind the seat and watched him. He was just cursing out some person about their driving when it was really his fault. I wondered why I wasn’t running. This was my chance, but a part of me was protecting him, keeping me a secret and not getting him in trouble. How stupid. I missed gee so much, even though he might not miss me. I looked outside the window, at the people walking down the street that didn’t even know what was going on. And then I saw gee. I patted the window and repressed my screaming. The man didn’t come, but gee didn’t either. I hit it harder and finally he looked over. I tried to open the car door, but it wouldn’t budge. He probably had it on child lock. Gee put a finger to his lips and opened the door quietly. We didn’t say anything. I smiled as we ran off. When we were out of harms way and closer to the van I jumped in his arms.
“I’m so sorry. I’ll never do it again.” He whispered and kissed my head.
“It’s my fault.” He put me down and guided me away.
“No, no, no don’t say that.”
 In the van I sat down and brushed myself off from being attacked at the door.
“I shouldn’t have run off like that.” I whispered. He knelt down before me and took my face in his hands.
“I should’ve let you come with us.” He tried to smile, but I crumbled. I fell into his lap and cried. I don’t know what I’m crying for, but I am. He stroked my head and shushed me.
“Guess someone does want me, huh?” I smiled and he dried my tears.
“Yes someone does. Me.” We both smiled and hugged each other.
 
“So, what’s my present for finding you?” we had just gotten done getting ready for bed and we were both facing each other in his bunk. I reached over him and closed the curtain. He chuckled and helped. We kissed each other all over. It was innocent enough. Considering we couldn’t do much in the limited space.
“I love you, Kyles.” he whispered and grazed my lip with his tongue.
 
I got my prince charming and he got his punk princess.
Happy Endings do happen. : D


© 2009 Aekmy


Author's Note

Aekmy
This one was kind of short. Hmmm.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I loved it. It was very short though. :) Great job!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 24, 2009


Author

Aekmy
Aekmy

There is beauty is uniqueness. Embrace the strange or perish in the ordinary.



About
"Leaving the page of the book carelessly open, something unsaid, the phone off the hook and the love, whatever it was, an infection. - Anne Sexton" more..

Writing
0003 0003

A Story by Aekmy