My Ideal Man

My Ideal Man

A Chapter by Alexa Louise Mendoza
"

Chapter 1

"

 

Just three more days and we'll go to school again. By the way, I'm Aphrodite. I'm kind of feel excited but a part of me is not because there will be more competition since it was my last year in high school and studying in a science high school. But I want to see my classmates and I promised myself that I will cherish the time when we're all together.

 

I spent my last three days preparing my things and readying myself for another one year of hardships. But maybe it's better than being stock here in the house for at least three months without doing anything except for my daily routine: waking in the morning, watching television, eating then sleep again.

 

Today is the first day of school and even it's our first day, we are still so noisy like there's no vacation happened. Our room is in the third floor. We kept on telling stories about our vacation but I feel sad because Ares, my former crush, is not already here. He's a tall handsome muscular cool guy with black hair and tan skin. He's a perfect guy for me. I want my husband to be like him. He already graduated and a year older than me but maybe he'll go here sometimes because many of his siblings are still studying here. Most of them are just his half brothers and half sisters. Some are my classmates but I don't want to ask them about Ares because the last time that I asked, they said they're not close to him and they're not living in the same house. His only real brother is Hephaestus and since the mother of their twin siblings died, their father decided to care for them so Ares, Hephaestus and their half twin siblings are living in the same house. Hephaestus is a second year student and Apollo & Artemis are first year.



© 2014 Alexa Louise Mendoza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
Added on December 23, 2012
Last Updated on January 15, 2014


Author

Alexa Louise Mendoza
Alexa Louise Mendoza

Canada



About
Hi I'm Lec! I love to write stories and "anything under the sun" topic. I love feature writing. I started writing when I was in high school. I hope you appreciate my work. I made most of it during hig.. more..

Writing