Awareness

Awareness

A Poem by Alfred Kukitz
"

A summation into my final understanding of life.

"

The winds blow older now, one can hear aged wisdom in his ears. The blooming of each moment all came back to him. They all seemed dreamy; they all seemed to fit this mold of existence. Smiling wryly he pondered this random trip through life questioning the very seat of inward reasoning. Coming forth he rejoiced in all the miracles that befell him. The intuitive underpinnings that lead to God, Himself.

   Neatly tucked away in the solitude of the moment he logged this twist of faith. Now gazing at the night line of midnight he felt God surrounding his entire awareness.

© 2015 Alfred Kukitz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

'Awareness'
Alfred Kukitz,
I like this. It speaks to the passing of life's experiences and then what seemed unimportant now are signposts and they matter because God has brought the light into life's place. You did a lot with this. I read it and was tickled with how you used contrast of past with present and how it all matters in the end. Beautiful.
Blessings to you in this New Year!
Kathy


Posted 2 Years Ago


Thank you Steph! I think it's my best.

Regards,
Al

Posted 8 Years Ago


wow, al - this is a deep, silent write - meditative, and full of peace and grace and wisdom - everything flows with a simple elegance, like walking in the woods in the morning - bravo, al :)

steph

Posted 8 Years Ago


Thank You Helena!

Regards,

Al

Posted 9 Years Ago


A very beautiful poignant summation of a man coming to terms with his understanding of his lifelong journey. Sure of his final fate and the uniting with his God.

"Now gazing at the night line of midnight he felt God surrounding his entire awareness."

Well penned poet!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Thanks Randall!

You might ask Marie, a writer for 60 yearr, to read your material. She read my, The Morning of Her Youth, really liked it.

Posted 9 Years Ago


The flow was smooth. "The winds blow older now" carried from beginning to end Great use of metaphors.
A treat to read.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Thanks FT................

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pure poetic prose in which its creator captures the sentiment of becoming wiser to and more aware of all that has blessed him in life while understanding that all roads lead to God. For it is when we listen in solitude that we notice God's presence. Great write Al!

FT

Posted 9 Years Ago


Thanks Doorman!

Ya it is well written!

regards,
al

Posted 9 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1260 Views
64 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 17, 2014
Last Updated on June 28, 2015
Tags: awareness, intuitive, God, reasoning

Author

Alfred Kukitz
Alfred Kukitz

Deering, NH



About
Yes, I'm still here. Just jazzing up my about me story. Sorry I don't die at the end. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Ashen Ashen

A Poem by Sami Khalil


Aware Aware

A Poem by Sami Khalil