Leo

Leo

A Chapter by ally B.

I didn't really care that she had enough money just in those shoes to pay our rent for three months. I barely even heard Isaac jabbering on about how her shoes were handmade and if those were snake leather or cow leather. The only thing I noticed was her. You could tell she had been in California for a while, her skin had a golden tan to it and her golden blonde hair was long and wavy down her shoulders like blonde ocean waves. Her face was perfectly proportioned and there was no skin flaws or anything that could even be considered a flaw. But the thing that caught my attention the most was her eyes; they were a pale blue that shone with blinding brilliance. I just wanted her to turn her head and look into my eyes, because I'm sure I would get lost in those watery depths. Im sure anybody would, except Isaac that gay piece of meat.  I focus my gaze back on the road, but that didn't last long before my eyes were drawn back to her face, even if it was only the side of it. She was so eccentric, so much different than any of the other girls I've met. She had a certain beauty and a certain brilliance to each thought I could see passing through her mind. Her clothes were so different, they were of course expensive but they showed a different side of the girl we had saw walking down the side of a California Highway with the wind tossing her around and her dress flapping like it had something to say. I knew she had something to say, and I was guessing thats what she was doing on this journey; but I wasn’t sure if she knew she had something to say.    






So as the sun slowly started to set on the first day of the journey none of us knew we were starting; we still had miles to go to whatever we were searching for, yet none of us cared. Our car made its way across the dark pavement the yellow lines glowing with the faint light from our head lights. Adeline had her hand out the window and half of her head. Her hair was blowing around in the wind and it was almost like a scene from one of those cheesy movies, but it was perfect. Isaac was passed out in the backseat, his feet propped up on the left window and his hand hanging limply off the seat. Then there was me, the driver of the vehicle of dreams. I was the transporter of precious precious cargo and the empty road welcomed me.



© 2015 ally B.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on December 31, 2015
Last Updated on December 31, 2015





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5