Chapter 3 : In the Academy

Chapter 3 : In the Academy

A Chapter by XxAmandaxX

 Chapter 3 : In the Academy

''blah''--talking
''blah''--thoughts
''blah''--Inner Sakura

   As I wake up early morning and It's 7:02 . So I take a shower and dress-up like my usual routine everyday an- ''HONEY IT'S BREAKFAST TIME'' and that was I am gonna say after I dress-up ''I'M COMING MOM!'' and skipping to that ..ahem.. 

So I went to the Academy, as usual in my childhood days, and back to my classroom to see Naruto and Sasuke my future teamat-- ''Ohh! It's Big Forehead here and will she ever past the exam?'' AAAANNNDDD It's Ino-Pig my annoying riva- Oh WAIT! did she said exam is today Oh again! Back to reality ..ahem.. ''Yes! I can even surpass you in this kind of age!'' '' Well yeah ! I'm back to the past! Cha!!'' ''Yeah!! Cha!! I'm always correct! Cha!'' ''NO!! I'm al- arg you mean we right?!'' ''Oh sorry! WE ARE ALWAYS CORRCT!'' And getting back to reality again.. 

''Well hello everyone'' that's Iruka-sensei ,and everyone (including me OF COURSE!) went instantly back to place,then *KAABOOM!!* '' Knew that would be coming and the same old Naruto-baka!'' ''NARUTO!!!'' When the fog (or powder) disappear Iruka-sensei was covered with orange powder ''HAHAHA ! YOU...SHOULD...HAVE...SEEN YOUR FACE'' said Naruto rolling and laughing on the floor including the students just laughing ''NARUTO YOU WILL GET DETENTION AGAIN!'' ''But!'' ''No Naruto STOP COMPLAINING AND JUST GO BACK TO YOUR SEAT'' ''And talking about exam, I can make 20 (or above) clones for this exam so for today *smirks in mind* let me just-'' ''Sakura Haruno'' ''Oh Its my turn'' ''GO SAKURA-CHAN!!'' Naruto shouted ''Yeah yeah'' I said cooly '' Looks like Big For-'' ''INO!! Have Manners!'' ''Sorry Iruka-sensei'' Ino said ''Ok Sakura make 2 clones or above like 3 , so good luck!'' ''CHA!!! It's MY TIME TO SHINE!!!''

''Clone Jutsu!'' then I made 12 clones with Iruka-sensei and Mizuki-sensei left with a VERY shocked face including everyone ''WAY A GO SAKURA-CHAN!!'' ''Thanks'' I said with Naruto blushing (Author's Note: I AM MAKING THIS STORY A NARUHINA AND SAKUSASU STORY!!!) ''A-a-a-mazing Sakura how did-did y-ou--'' ''Just trained *Smirks*'' ''Sakura you passed!!! Please clap everyone !'' So they did it including my Sasuke-kun! ''But Iruka-sensei! How can that Big Forehead pass the test!'' Ino said suddenly ''Ino, didn't you see how many clones did Sakura made..!'' ''Ok.. Sorry sensei'' 

Alright, so I went home, find Naruto in the swing,but I don't worry about that cause he will pass the test tomorrow (Am I right) yep so I'm sure he can do that stuff .

Then ''Sakura, may I talk to you?'' it was Sasuke, but... BLUSHING??? Heck I don't remember him blushing! ''uhmm..yeah?'' I said without any squeaking voice , plus hearing HIS fangirls getting a angry aurora as I sense ''How did you get 12 clones? Cause I needed to get stronger'' ''Oh no I don't want him leaving the village again!!!'' ''Uhm..I just.. you know.. walk everyday and jog in the afternoon'' I said not trying to shout at him if he ever leave the village I would KILL HIM! ''Well..We could walk together'' said Sasuke BLUSHING FURIOUSLY ''HE WANTS TO DATE US! CHA!'' I blushed ''oo--kay'' ''Thanks.. Lets meet tomorrow with are team, ok see you tomorrow'' and i hear jealous screams and that annoying and so "It's not a date *sigh* ,but I can convince Naruto and Sasuke to be friends! CHA!!'' 

I went to training, so I would be much better in the future! 

  SKIPPING

   It's already 3 hours training and I better go home before my mom and dad gets crazy! So went home to explain some stuff to my mom and dad what happened. Oh well I better get some sleep!

To be Continued...


© 2013 XxAmandaxX


Author's Note

XxAmandaxX
Sorry for wrong grammar if there is !!
And yes i am making this story a naruhina and sakusasu story and maybe more parings to come :) Plus, I think i did a little of showoff :P

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Please more your reall good im so jealous but we are still friends!

Posted 11 Years Ago


XxAmandaxX

10 Years Ago

yeah :P

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
1 Review
Added on May 4, 2013
Last Updated on May 4, 2013


Author

XxAmandaxX
XxAmandaxX

Somewhere down the road , Christian



About
Hi! My Name is Amanda! Birthday: August 28 I love anime and manga! My favorite things to do: Scare everyone I know :P Drawing the things I have in mind Reading books in WitersCafe,.. more..

Writing