Chapter 5:Meeting Old Team 7 (Part 2)

Chapter 5:Meeting Old Team 7 (Part 2)

A Chapter by XxAmandaxX

Chapter 3 : Meeting the Old Team (Part 2)

Sorry guys for the lateness look at the author's note for more information and I will be changing some scenes for this story! Like just swap some of the scenes and that's all :)

Legend:
''blah''--talking
''blah''--thoughts
''blah''--Inner Sakura

   Well it's time to meet our Monkey-ninja , Porn-reader sensei and also famous for being late..

   AFTER 3 HOURS...

   ''WHERE IS ARE SENSEI?!?!'' Naruto shouted like a baka ''Dobe..'' ''WHAT YOU SAY?!?!'' ''BE QUIET BAKA!!!'' *Punches in the head'' ''AAAIII!!!'' ''And Sasuke , can we walk after we meet our sensei?'' I said ''Sure..'' still Sasuke is acting normal while baka ''WHAT?!?! I WAS GOING TO ASK SAKURA-CHAN FOR A DATE!! BELIEVE IT!!' *punches in the head again* ''WELL SORRY! NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!!'' *Thud* ''HAHA..YOU HAD JUST BEEN PUNKED!!!''and there is Naruto's famous prank...''My first impression, *looks at us* for this group,huummm, your a bunch of--'' and I interrupt ''CHA!!! DO IT ME!!!'' ''AWESOME TEAM THAT WILL GIVE PEACE TO THE WORLD!!!'' ''And now I sound like an idiot and Jiraiya-Ero-sennin!'' ''uhh for once yeah sometimes we sound like one RARELY ONCE ONLY''

*silence (but Kakashi is the only one with wide eyes) ''Okay,uhm just meet me in the rooftop'' then a smoke comes out ''uhm Sakura..'' Naruto said ''Sakura..'' with Sasuke too ''Guys..Sorry..,but thats the second of my dream..'' *smiles with confidence* ''So what's the first dream of yours?..'' Sasuke ask curiously ''To be the BEST kunoichi in Kohona *smiles once more* ''Okay ! We don't want to be late!'' I said to change the subject 

We saw Kakashi-sensei in the metal fence (is it ? LOL) ''Okay Team 7 introduce yourselves'' Sensei said ''Should you be the first? Cause you are the leader of this Team'' Naruto said with Just-Indroduce-Yourslef-Sensei face ''Me? I am Kakashi Hatake and Thing I like and things I hate. And I don't feel like telling you..And my dreams for the future?..Never really thought about it..And as for my hobbies. I have lots of hobbies..'' ''And all we know about you is your name!'' Naruto said(Okay, let's just skip Naruto's talk , like being a hokage) 

'' and the the pinky'' Sensei said ''Well my name is Haruno Sakura! I like training 3-5 hours-'' ''Woah! really that many!'' ''NARUTO I AM TRYING TO TALK HERE'' ''Well this pinky..I mean Sakura has a interesting personality also like Naruto..'' Kakashi thought ''That's amazing Sakura!..'' Sasuke said in amazement and blush lightly ''Th-thank you'' I said blushing ''Okay continuing on'' I said ''What I do for training is reading the books in the library and love seeing Cherry Blossoms (I don't know if I have to say 'Sakura' :) ) and my hobby is playing trivia and memorization and .. that is all '' ''NO MORE ANNOYING SQUEAKY SOUND!!'' ''Okay Sakura you also have a interesting personality like Naruto somehow and next the Uchiha.'' 

    SKIPPING

   Me and Sauke meet in outside the playground after meeting are sensei. ''Sakura want to eat somewhere?'' with a light blush on his cheeks ''OKAY OKAY OKAY ! I HAVE A QUESTION! HOW MANT TIMES HE BLUSH?!?!'' ''I think 2 or 3.'' ''Uhmm..'' Then suddenly Sasuke hold my hand and make me follow him ''S-Sakuke Where are we going?!?!'' ''I'll show you'' Then he look back at me with...a smile


   To be Continued

    


© 2013 XxAmandaxX


Author's Note

XxAmandaxX
Sorry guys I have been sooo busy this week and a little down mood :( Next Chapter ''Chapter 6 : So Love Really do Exist Deep Down My Heart''
And again Sorry if wrong grammar and let's just say ''SWG'' ,Okay :) and pls review :)

Question for the day: What was your first impression when you saw Kakashi-sensei in Episode 4? Write down in the review!

IMPORTANT !!!!!!!!

PLEASE VOTE CAUSE I AM MAKING A SAD STORY!!

Minato and Naruto
or
Kushina and Naruto!

Thanks!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

My first impression of Kakashi is....Mysterious


I vote Kushina and Naruto

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

690 Views
1 Review
Added on May 6, 2013
Last Updated on May 7, 2013


Author

XxAmandaxX
XxAmandaxX

Somewhere down the road , Christian



About
Hi! My Name is Amanda! Birthday: August 28 I love anime and manga! My favorite things to do: Scare everyone I know :P Drawing the things I have in mind Reading books in WitersCafe,.. more..

Writing