To you ,With love!

To you ,With love!

A Poem by Ambereen
"

A romantic poem

"

In  your glowing Eyes

I see hope

In your Husky  voice

I find my name secure

In your firm hands

I see my Future strong

In your cuddly hug

I find solace 

In your life

I see mine 

© 2013 Ambereen


Author's Note

Ambereen
A short romantic poem . Its surely not of the level I have read of fellow writers on this site however I appreciate suggestions , reviews which help me improve .

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love reading short romantic poems! It lets me escape from the single world for a brief moment and remember how it felt to be important and special with a guy holding me close to his heart. I can't ever forget those promises of staying together forever and how it crumbles slowly over time, as we fall apart. Love is a beautiful experience for anyone to go through period! Whether you have more bad moments than good, it is all worth the fall in the end. Back to your poem, your description and words really touch my heart and relive those memories I had with all of my ex-boyfriends. No, it's not a bad thing at all. So please don't apologize! For someone to help me relive those happy moments, that's an applaud for you more than anything. Thank you for that! I read your Author's Note and I shook my head. Girl, people are going to have different styles of writing when it comes to writing about the one and only thing---love! Every person on this website has a different view on it. You're an outstanding writer and I really do love receiving read requests from you to see how you keep developing into an even more wonderful talented person! :)

Side note: Never give up your dreams! Fulfill them and continue what you love to do most--write! :)

Ashley Rivers-Dream BIG and you'll win BIG ;)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ambereen

11 Years Ago

Thank you
Call_Me_Miss_Imperfect

11 Years Ago

You're welcome! :)
IT's simple and kind

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ambereen

11 Years Ago

thank you
i love this love poem. I don't care if you write short poems but i love this one.
100/100


Posted 11 Years Ago


Ambereen

11 Years Ago

thank you
Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

11 Years Ago

you are very welcome
This is such an intimately sweet poem, reflecting your soul connection with that significant other in such a short, but strong manner......very touching.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ambereen

11 Years Ago

thanks for the kind words
so sweet. nicely penned my friend.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ambereen

11 Years Ago

thanks
Short and sweet. It's concise in it's emotions. Nice.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ambereen

11 Years Ago

thanks
Heartfelt and romantic good write.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ambereen

11 Years Ago

thanks
...this was a beautiful poem, loving and romantic...well done my friend...I see the heart of a poet in you...:)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ambereen

11 Years Ago

Thank you Night , Thanks for the kind words !!
Night

11 Years Ago

...you are deserved of a good review...this was "poetry" my friend...:)

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

480 Views
18 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 26, 2013
Last Updated on January 26, 2013
Tags: love, romance

Author

Ambereen
Ambereen

India



About
A Novice to poetry and a Chartered Accountant by profession . Recently i Stumbled on the fact that i could write a few lines with ease . So here i am, i would love all suggestions and reviews from .. more..

Writing
Love Love

A Poem by Ambereen


untitled untitled

A Poem by Ambereen



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..