Born Elemental Chapter 2

Born Elemental Chapter 2

A Chapter by Ahhndii Borndzii
"

Born Elemental Chapter 2 of Book 1. He discovers some truths about him and regain light from his heart and filled with glory. Now that he is regained, He is now prepared to battle light.

"

 

                      Running away and Killing myself was the only thing left in my mind. I decided Killing myself. I decided that because it may set me free, I still know it wouldn’t. Problems will multiply and it would scatter in my mind. Not long enough I decided to go inside to my room. I noticed that mom touched the wall. At the center of the wall near the only window, was a hidden box with diamond shaped glass with something in it, something that intrigues me, something so attractive, something that made me valiant. Mom came near me and as she gently walk to me, the wind wafted her short twisty hair and made her gorgeous plain blue dress push her. She came near to me and walks at my back. She brought out the sun pendant and opened it. The pendant is also a locket. She placed the small diamond glass with the blue air in it. It fits. She then place it around my neck. She was still sobbing until my hearts told me to do the same thing. I couldn’t stop it so I did what I did.

 

“Mom, Why am I so different?” I asked. “Why is it from all the people why am I the only one who is not human? Why cant I just leave with you?”

“Life could never be normal I tell you” Mom sobs. “Me and Magnus, tried so hard to keep you safe, to-”

I interrupted “Safe from what?!”

“Safe from her.”

Her? Did I just hear my Mom saying her? If it’s a “HER” that is chasing me then, let it get me. I didn’t uttered after she said the word “HER”. I’m just so puzzled right now. Mom questioned me.

“I know what you are thinking, and Yes she is a-” Carlo interrupted our conversation. Its time to leave my parents. My real? No, just my parents. Soon Ill end this mess and put everything back to Nor- no, There is no normal, Ill put everything back to the way it was. I couldn’t help the urge but the pain forced me to make the last tears that my parents could collect to reminisce after I’m gone. Plures Iugo, a school of elements. Classical elements is to reflect the simplest essential parts and principles of which anything consists or upon which the constitution and fundamental powers of anything are based.

“ Trid, I think its about time.” Carlo uttered while I was busy forcing my mother to say who and what is HER. She replied with a smile and she nodded.

“You could always visit her, and you know where to.” Carlo said to my Mother. “You know where.”

Carlo uttered the words Patefio virtus lucis and puts his pendant in midair.

Touch the pendant in the count of three. “One”. Should I? “Two”. I should make a decision First. “Three” I directly touched the pendant. Light glows brightly like the sun and Mom and Dad walks away. I will miss them. I’ll miss them so much.  I will miss my Moms Humors, her gentle hands that I always touch whenever she would let me bless her, and Dads leather jackets that I usually wear, like what Im wearing right now, his brown leather jacket and Moms old tube dress suits me up perfectly. I will miss the two of them fighting and kissing and hugging, I miss them joining that hugs and kisses. What will I do if they are not beside me, guiding me, and protecting me? I just hope that they would stay with me.  I landed on the top of the tree, and Carlo landed on his feet above me. Im scared of Heights, scared I might fall.

“Please put me down!” I cried for help like a child. Im not a child now, so I might as well need to change … change in a good and positive way.

“ You’re scared of heights and Plures Iugo is everything about heights. You need to learn now. She will never sleep, she never rest, now she found you, her blood thirst for your death.”

“My What?! I could take her, let that HER come and get me and let see who’s the-”

“Are you ready to face death? Are you ready to face the purely massive evil? ,Are you ready to kill your own Sister?!” Carlo widely opened his eyes and said “ I shouldn’t have said that” Yes, you shouldn’t have said that, now my question are full and it scattered in my mind and I gasped so hard that It was difficult to breath. I changed the topic.

“ Where are we still doing? Lets go!” I demanded. I couldn’t let go of the HER and the SISTER. Whatever this is, I just want them to go back the way it was. We arrived at the school. It is very big that Noahs Ark can fit in it. I wowed. As I was gazing at it, after Carlo finished his turn in changing his clothes, I quickly went to the lavatory. I looked at the mirror, I saw a boy Who is gonna find the truth about himself. He’s going to find the answer that was scattered in his mind. I change into my uniform. My uniform is like this, a black thin-layered sweater and a Red violet V-neck. My pants were red violet and with a black stripes attached. Carlo’s was still the same, Robes but the color was already red-violet. Why did he still change if the other one was better. Well anyways, He toured me in the large school. People was very weird, I saw a girl who was holding a fire with 3 instructors instructing. I didn’t ask questions YET. People with feathers flew. I saw a lake nearby the school. It was very wide that it reached the schools edge. A mermaid, It was talking to a guy and he grabbed her and placed her in the land. She touch her star shaped clip in her hair and uttered some words. Her tail became legs and half of her body became human skin. She was pretty. Her hair was very straight that when she ran at us, I have the chance to touch it. Silky smooth.

  “Hello there Carlo, is this him?” She asked like she owned me. “Bring her directly to Kaira, and Carlo, after, please bring me my towel, its breezing out here. And by the way Trid, I am Professor of the waving blue section, Professor Tharma.”

I nodded, thanked her and we walked away. She smiled and dive in to the pool and a gleam of light and a blue smoke appeared and appeared. Professor Tharma belonged to a Royal kingdom beneath the sea, but when outsiders envaded them and almost killed them all, she managed to escape with her two siblings, one was Ariell, who supposed to be crowned as Ruler of Megandonia and Henry, who protected the outskirts of Megandonia but cowardice sometimes strikes people. They were lost in track and decided to be in with humans. So Ariell had her own way and so was Henry. The two encountered the whirlpool and they were derived away to Tharma. Its in the Waving Blue Section near their door that I saw the History of Professor Tharma and Carlo extended it after I read. Professor Tharma wanted to scratch the thing out, Carlo told me that Professor Tharma wanted to find her siblings, Ariell and Henry, but as told by Carlo, Darkness never rests, it just snatch you up and then diverge in you. Even in the slightest sunlight it lurks. Now darkness is following me. I will be prepared to face darkness, I will always will.

    We stopped by in a big colored green arch, below it was a twin glass door. Carlo told me some advice to take this seriously and I shouldn’t mind if students are tormenting me. Of course, I certainly do not care. Like I did at home. Carlo said that I belonged to Burning Flame section, because he said that My mana focuses on light. I walked in the room, and I see burned materials on my left side and Glass tubes on my other side. As I entered the last part of the corridor. I knocked three times and the door unsealed. The door was written Class Burning Flame; Dominant Kaira. This was the lady that wanted to see me. So I opened the door quickly and I thought everybody would stare at me, but not a single Elementalist was there laughing and staring. I stopped and saw Dominant Kaira. She wore this very tight red violet robes that ended only on her patella.

                I stared at her for seconds but she was looking at the window.

“ I’ve been expecting you. Take your seat Mr. Trid.” She told me in a serious voice.

“Do you know why you are here?”

“Yes! So that I could be protected?” I was confused …. Still.

“And do you know why?” “Certainly No.”

“You are here to be protected by a Evil dark force ELEMENTALIST that would kill you and destroy you.” I still cant forget about “HER” being my sister and ME being her target. I asked who was my sister and how did I get separated. She did not yet answered that, but as the clock strikes three she opened her mouth.

“ Your mother was the greatest Evil witch ever to conquer this World. She and your father was Both the Greatest. Their ways in using mana Differ on how we did ours. That’s why you, you don’t need to control yours because the genes of your Father and a little from your mother lies inside you.” I couldn’t tell because I never saw them. If Mother was Evil why did she love my father, why did she still do this?

I couldn’t stop myself to ask. “Why is my mother so evil?”

“ She didn’t, and she wasn’t. We all know that darkness roams around everywhere, every time and everyday. The darkness was inside her already, she wanted to Rule the land Plures Iugo. She started to make her moves but your father was able to stop her, Leo was able to stop Agnes.” Leo and Agnes, I saw that name before, I saw it somewhere in the Outside world. “While you were in the palace.” Kaira continued. “ You were both in gentle sleep. Agnes ruined the Palace and luckily the two of you were safe. A woman with white hair with red-blooded eyes and was wearing a Very dark red robe, was able to save you. She supposed to kill you Trid, she supposed to but luckily, your father saved you and cast a spell on her. She ran away.”

“What was her name? and what was she? And why did she get me if she don’t have something that I have?”

“Her name was Ericka.” Ericka, that was the woman that Carlo killed in the outside world. It was the woman that supposed to escape with my pendant. She lost the combat against Carlo so that means that Carlo is very strong.

“Ericka is a vampire. Vampires are mean and very afraid of light, but one light couldn’t stop them. She is nothing to you. She wanted to kill you because you were the one who will defeat darkness and darkness will vanish forever in the land of Plures Iugo.”

“So that means that I am a like a Messiah?”

“Sometimes.” She joked. I smiled a little. It feels good if you are adored and been complimented by others.

“Its already late, 6:30, your dormitory is upstairs, 6th door Left side. I’ll explain how you’ll use mana tomorrow.” I nodded a little and then walked away. As I was in the middle of the twisty staircase, she told me.

“Trid?”

“Yes? Dominant?”

“Good Luck!”

I smiled that my teeth was already very exposed. My heart beats fast. The feeling, I feel happy and at the same time nervous. I couldn’t wait to be trained, to be practiced, and to live life harder. I couldn’t wait for the day. I’m looking forward in seeing the truth, I always am, and therefore….. I shall

 



© 2012 Ahhndii Borndzii


Author's Note

Ahhndii Borndzii
Continuation. You'll deeply find the truth about his self

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

262 Views
Added on September 14, 2012
Last Updated on September 15, 2012
Tags: elemental, powers, fiction, fantasy, elements, elementalist, magic


Author

Ahhndii Borndzii
Ahhndii Borndzii

Cebu, Region 7, Philippines



About
I love writing my own novels. I love to see the things around me, they inspire me to write down the beautiful things that is around me. Even if Im still young, I am still going to continue my passion .. more..

Writing