Angel's Blog

Angel's Blog

A Chapter by Starrbitt

Everyone wants to know who was Clide Andrews.Most people thought he was a physcotic lunatic at first.I got the chance to know him for real and he changed me. In a good way.

I remember watching Clide,his head down,body hunched over his dirt covered journal.His hand glided across the stained pages,the pen bleeding blue from the pressure of anger he felt towards the words he wrote.

I remember the day he dyed his hair brown when it was purple,a mishap from the red he tried dyeing before,and came out of the hotel bathroom looking like hairy broccoli with shades and a hoodie.

Constantly,I felt bad for him.Waking up one day a loved son,the next,a killer.For some reason,even though he woke drenched in her blood and the same knife that practically skinned her alive had fallen to the floor,I never believed he was a killer.

Thats why I snuck on a train with him,either of us not knowing or caring where it will take us.If only I knew what he was planning.Clide knew I would stop him though.

He knew a lot of things.His brain just worked that way.

Anyway,I'm copying down his journal,something he told me I could do one day,for all to read.I'll explain some things he might have left out,telling you guys my thoughts at the time also.

This is the story of Clide Andrews.


© 2011 Starrbitt


Author's Note

Starrbitt
Please review.Thanks.
:]

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

some of the things I try to do like indents or certain spaces don't show up for me sometimes and I am really sorry about how it's distracting.I know what you mean.

About the first sentence,I tryed diffrent ways of writing it and couldn't figure out anything better than what I have.

Thanks.I don't know why,but I love imagery,so I try to get the readers to visualize the characters.



Posted 12 Years Ago


Did you type this directly into Writerscafe, or did you use something like Microsoft word? I'm not sure if it's personal formatting problems, or if something's wrong with this website, but you need a space after every single period and comma. Because there are no spaces after any of them, I feel like it's a website problem, but either way, it's really, ridculously distracting.

Yet, even though this chapter is short and ill-formatted, it's very intriguing. Some of the sentences need a bit of structural work (the first sentence sounds awkward, but I'm not entirely sure how it should be changed), you have a some real gems, and I can tell you have a way with description. Build on it, and keep writing!

-Lou



Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 19, 2011
Last Updated on June 19, 2011


Author

Starrbitt
Starrbitt

Oakhill, WV



About
I love anime if you couldn't tell, vampires, writing, and evil faeries! My favorite color is purple, I like to read about creatures and zombies, and I love making my own videos. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Starrbitt


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Starrbitt


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Starrbitt