Day 8

Day 8

A Chapter by Starrbitt

It's four in the morning.
I decided at ten that I should get some rest.
Before I fell asleep,I locked the front door of my room,than all the windows and the bedroom door.
I don't trust myself.
I don't want to kill again.
I was woken by my dream.
Millie was sitting next to Mollie."No your a loser!"They always fought like that.Mollie yelled back."Nu uh,your a loser!"'Than Millie turned to me,yelling "Clides a killer."Thats when I woke up,her yell echoing in my ears.
Clides a killer.
I'm a killer.
I killed my sister.
---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
*Day 8* (Date:April,16)

Sorry about earlier this morning.I know I'm a broken record.

At nine o'clock this morning,Angel arrived with three boxes of dye.Black,Brown and red. My hair was blonde but I chose to dye it red.It came out a light purple.

Thats when she thought it was a good time to spill the news."I want to come with you."

When she saw my mixed exspression,she quickly added."My dad won't know I'm with you.I won't tell."
I gaped at her in disbeleif."I might get caught,and you could go to jail.Plus,it's a risk.I kill in my sleep."
She smiled,something she did a lot actually."How do you know? I could check to see if thats true.Besides,I know your not a killer and everyone needs a little excitement in life."

So,after trying my best to convince her to get the idea out of her head,I agree'd.She's offically coming with me.

Thing was,she doesn't have a clue what I'm planning and it's going to stay that way.

This is where my (now,our) journey begins.


© 2011 Starrbitt


Author's Note

Starrbitt
Angel's Thought's (blog)

I knew what I was getting into but I didn't know it was going to get crazier than I thought.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on June 19, 2011
Last Updated on June 19, 2011


Author

Starrbitt
Starrbitt

Oakhill, WV



About
I love anime if you couldn't tell, vampires, writing, and evil faeries! My favorite color is purple, I like to read about creatures and zombies, and I love making my own videos. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Starrbitt


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Starrbitt


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Starrbitt