Day 6

Day 6

A Chapter by Starrbitt

At least today,I got somethin' planned.
---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
*Day 6* (Date:April,14)

This morning,a man came into the barn.I had to hide in the hay the horses ate or I would have been seen.I was afraid the man would beat me silly than turn me into the cops so I didn't huff a breath.Than a girl came in,she looked about my age,and crooned to the horse I had shared stalls with.I know I was suppose to stay hidden even when she came in but something about her pulled me out of the hay when the man left her alone.

I walked up to her from behind,startling her when she turned around.She didn't scream my name or point like everyone else did.Her brown eyes just got a puzzled look to them,her brown hair straight and loose.
"Who are you?"She asked me.
I cocked my head to the side as if she said the most unbeleivable thing in the world."You don't know who I am?"
She smiled."Yes,I know your name.Your Clide Andrews,but who's the guy that killed your sister?"

Her name is Angel,I soon found out,and she told me I could stay in the horses stall as long as I needed to.I told her I was trying to make it to the train station A.S.A.P. without being seen.She said"I might be able to get you in a near-by hotel.Lot's classier than Lavender's stall."Than her father came back in and I dove into the hay.

So here I am,sitting in Lavender's stall ounce again,writing away.Earlier today,I had asked Angel to bring me out a glass of water.When she left,I drank a sip,gave the rest to the horse and smashed the glass against the wood of the stall.

I sliced my right wrist today and it went in deep.Thats what I get for killing my sister.


© 2011 Starrbitt


Author's Note

Starrbitt
Angel's Thoughts (blog)

Yes.I came into his journey pretty fast.He always told me that he wouldn't have gotten this far if it wasn't for me.
p.s. I never told him but the next day,when I found my favorite glass shattered,I thought."Well,someone didn't like the water I gave them."

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on June 19, 2011
Last Updated on June 19, 2011


Author

Starrbitt
Starrbitt

Oakhill, WV



About
I love anime if you couldn't tell, vampires, writing, and evil faeries! My favorite color is purple, I like to read about creatures and zombies, and I love making my own videos. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Starrbitt


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Starrbitt


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Starrbitt