Paris Meeting

Paris Meeting

A Chapter by Starrbitt

---Benoit Paris---

We were all waiting for Blika when a little girl yelled french words to her mother.
"Maman , regardez , les gens avec des ailes!"
In english:"Mommy , look , people with wings!"

Her mother huffed out a breath and replied.
"Pas d'ailes , pas des anges , juste manger."
In english:"No wings , no angels , just eat."

The little girl frowned , pointing at us.
"Vous avez de me croire maman , S'il vous plaît!"
In english:"You have to believe me mommy. Please!"

Her mother ignored her pleading child and shook her head , digging the fork in her food.

I smiled. Aw , the little girl has the gift of discerment. It's a gift god gives you so you can see angels either in or out of seeming. We weren't in our seemings but mortals can't see an angel unless they have the gift to. I wanted to hug her , and say "Bless you child."

Not for sneezing. To bless her for her gift. It's speical.

Then I heard Trevor saying "Dayjuan , were trying to balance the planet with light and darkness , not practicing our comedy act."

Dayjuan , usaully we call him Juan , stuck out his tongue like an immature child. "At least I know what fun means."

Trevor rolled his eyes. "Correction. You know what immature means."

Lightly I laughed. "You read my mind."

Kimberly sat there , feet on table. "No one here needs karma. Darn it."

Kimberly is an angel of Karma.She can read auras and there auras tell how bad karma should strike. Then she'll work her karma magic.

Dayjuan is an angel of renewal. He's drawn to people or places that need to be purified and reborn.

Trevor is an angel of wrath. He takes out an entire population with world disasters. Tornados , hurricanes , you name it.


Blika is a guardian angel. She protects one person or family , taking the role of a neighbor , friend , etc.

Narrow , he barely ever talks , is an avenging angel. He avenges those wronged.

Me, Fable. I'm an angel of grace. I harmonize the world around me.


© 2011 Starrbitt


Author's Note

Starrbitt
It continues next chapter , so you know.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very good opening chapter. I like the description and the story.
"Trevor is an angel of wrath. He takes out an entire population with world disasters. Tornados , hurricanes , you name it. "
A excellent opening chapter. You have my attention.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


keep riting i love the story!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow, this is such an intriguing story so far. I love the storyline, and I find it interesting that they are all angels yet they all have different duties and purposes. Great job, I can't wait to read more! :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


well im already hooked :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 24, 2011
Last Updated on June 24, 2011


Author

Starrbitt
Starrbitt

Oakhill, WV



About
I love anime if you couldn't tell, vampires, writing, and evil faeries! My favorite color is purple, I like to read about creatures and zombies, and I love making my own videos. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Starrbitt


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Starrbitt


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Starrbitt



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Prophecy The Prophecy

A Chapter by Vanessa Rico