Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Stephanie

"Foxy, we gotta go, we have company." Elisha said. The club was just getting heated and I was pumped up by the loud music.

"Huh?" My expression must of given it out, that I totally didn't heard what she said before. "Speak louder, I can't hear you,"

"Shadow hunters are here." Elisha said, whispering. I almost choked on air, remembering the last time they attacked and took my older sister Anna. I pushed the memory away, leaving me filled with sorrow and pure emptiness."Elisha, let's stay a little bit more, the party just began and I - "

"No, we have to leave now, if they find us, hell will brake loose. " she said. I could now see the concern in her big greenish eyes, which made me uneasy.

I smelled fear all around me, I'm not sure if it was the alcohol taking over my tense body. I grabbed her hand, heading both of us to the backdoor, that led to our little hide out. Yes, that's the advantage of our den, we get to hypnotize people into letting us get free drinks, and maybe something to eat if we desire human food. Elisha calls this "being cheap".

Moving through the crowd of drunk, wild, crazy people, Elisha pulls me back. I turn around, and my eyes follow to where she's observing, very attentive. A shadow hunter.

"Foxy, I forgot my purse and I need it" she said. I knew from the instant she said that, we were parting ways. She winked at me, and I grin.

This is why Elisha Alexis has been my ride or die b***h. We have been friends since very little just after Anna was taken to the Kings daughter Sierra. Rumors spread quickly through this Island, and well, hers are practically tossed aside with a touch of b.s.  

My instict told me someone was watching me, and the beast inside of me growled, ready to take anyone coming at my way. I turn around on my black heels and spotted an attractive guy. His hair, I could make out, was the color of chestnut, mixed with some messy, spiky hairstyle. He is p-e-r-f-e-c-t! Foxy, no, focused he may be a Shadowhunter. I walk towards him at a slow pace, and when im three-feet away, he grabs me by the wrist and twist me, making my butt tense up, due to the fact that is actually brushing his package. 'Ah, his package!'

My mind exploded, I gotta remember not to drink on Saturday Nights, I get too sexual. The cold minty air around me, that symbolized that winter was upcoming, abruptly became warm. Everything froze as he got closer to the tip of my ear and whispered "Sophia, listen carefully and listen well. Those guys inside there, are looking for you and your vampire friend, so do as I tell you and we'll get out of here safe" he said, sounding normal, but handsome at the same time.

" And why should I listen to some random guy, stalking pretty girls, and dressed in a sexy outfit, that -- " His lips felt warm and soft against mines. I couldn't help feeling the adrenaline, hunger that I had to bite his lips. At first he was being gentle, then I kissed him back with such confidence, he responded by pushing me against the wall, and kissed me with so much passion that I thought I might explode. He traced his tongue along my bottom lip, and I opened my mouth to let our tongues intertwine, both of us playing rough. He suddenly aim straight at my neck and planted soft kisses, that left me wanting more. While I caught him glancing at my b***s, I was enjoying the view of his package hardening.My hands instantly went inside his pants, making him shiver in this cold minty night. He kissed me one more time, this time deep and sweet. Umm, sweet as the syrup I have around at home. Sleeping syrup! Oh s**t! That. .. that b*****d.  

_________________________

First Story guys (:



© 2013 Stephanie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

that's hot.. nice write :)

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
1 Review
Added on December 8, 2013
Last Updated on December 8, 2013


Author

Stephanie
Stephanie

Mars, FL



About
I'm 16 years old, and I'm very friendly, so if you ever want to talk im here(: I also love to read and write more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Stephanie


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Stephanie