Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Stephanie

  "Tonight's the full moon, I'm going to need Deth chains" Adam said. I watched as he authorized his dan, and nobody dare to say something agaisnt him. Something about him just ticked me off at the moment, it's like I never got confronted by a vampyre before, usually half of them bow down to me, as if I were some kind of Queen or Goddess. 

I rememeber once when I was little, my father took me to this place, where we prayed to our Goddess Diana -- who was responsible for fertility and childbirth. The place was small, but behind the big sculpture, stood a cave, bury between the darkness of the fog. Many people believed it was haunted, with spirits of dead wolves who faught in the Silver Bloodshed, but not even this could stop a curious little girl like me. I made my way and I sat there for hours until I heard my father called out my name. I got up from the dusty floor, when something grips my arms. I turn around to see a half wolf, half human looking creature. I tried to scream but it was no use. It's mouth open and said "My goddess, you will save our indegent souls and will win this war. Prepare yourself child, for it will not be simple" and with that he vanished. 

Remembering my childhood memory, suddenly made my temperature rise. I notice a confused Adam looking at me with a sexy expression I couldn't quite read. He stopped talking and approached me with such lust, even me being a wolf I thought I might die. 

"You okay there, Sophia? You look pale and in need of something" he said nonchalantly. 

I swallowed. How in the world could this beast, make me feel weak? I'm stronger than this, I am a wolf. Our kind is not suppose to mix with Vampyres, it was ban from the book of Shizzo. How come I'm still here and nobody has come to find me! "Yeah, I'm fine. I just need something to eat" I said.

He smiled and grabbed my hands, leading me to a room. At first I thought he was leading me to the storage room, because it smelled like humans soaked in blood, but we ended up at his office. He motion me to take a seat while he called out to one of his people. I don't know what got over me but I had the urge to push him and be mad at him for kidnapping me, and for not telling me about my bestfriend Elisha. I realized I hand't spoken nor thought about her -- not since the first day I came here. Maybe because deep down, I didn't want anyone to find me, specially her being a Vampyre. No, what is wrong with me! I've started to get jealous over the simple thought of Elisha taking my man. My man? 

"So where were we?" he said, sounded confused. I had to admit he was really cute. His dark brown eyes popped out, giving him a mysterious but sexy look, mixed with a gentleman type. His spiky black hair, made you want to run your hands throught them. As I was thinking about all of these things, my hands suddenly pulls him toward me. Oh.My.Goddess. Sophia what have you done? said my wolf. He takes control and runs his hands all over my body.

I couldn't stand it anymore and my wolf takes the lead. I ripped open his shirt and found a nice well toned V line. My fingernails made a trail, starting from his adam's apple up to the hem of his pants.   The moon pull was strong and suddenly all my emotions changes and abruptly this shocking energy fills me up and I bit him. Only to remember how deadly a bite from a wolf could cause a Vampyre to die. So many thoughts rushed to my mind, seeing a body laying on the floor. I walk towards it, and I felt a sting on my upper back -- shots. 

"Nooo" I said, but no sound escaped.  The last thing I see is darkness. 



© 2013 Stephanie


Author's Note

Stephanie
Comment, Vote (:

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

The Shadow On My Shoulder
There is an angel who sits upon my shoulder who goes by the name of Death...
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

134 Views
Added on December 25, 2013
Last Updated on December 25, 2013


Author

Stephanie
Stephanie

Mars, FL



About
I'm 16 years old, and I'm very friendly, so if you ever want to talk im here(: I also love to read and write more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Stephanie


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Stephanie