Family

Family

A Chapter by Nicobliss
"

Meet the people whose been with me in the past 13 years of my life.

"
Birthdays, New Year, Christmas, and any other occasions were always celebrated by my family. We even treat single Fridays, as the exciting day of the week, Saturdays as the "must day" because it is the day where we go to mall, had grocery shopping, Bonding Day and more. As for Sundays, it is the most important day because we go to church in order to praise God for the blessings and to keep our family's relationship stronger. I can't even recall the days where we have done nothing. Because we never let a day end without any great joys. 
My dad, Benjamin West was the most awe-inspiring person ever, his job was stable as a client in HSBC Company, and though he was a busy person, he never run out of time for us his children. And meet my mom, Liliana West, she's only at home just like the rest of other moms. She was here taking care of us, me and my elder sister. My elder sister, Noleen Midge H. West, she's kind,not that pretty but still she was attractive, and very stalwart. But apparently she was kinda' boyish. She like boy games, she prefer super heroes such as Batman, Superman and she even had her very first gift from dad, a Spiderman costume. Pretty dork right? 
And I, Mirriana Nori H. West as the youngest daughter, I love all things that are painted violet, I love soft stuffs, and I enjoy hanging out outside home. Games like Hide and Seek is what I enjoy. So, a what I have said, I am the youngest but only till the day we knew that my mom was again pregnant with a baby girl. Totally not cool. So as our family grow, the years of my childhood was full of incredible moments. And I really must say, we are the most perfect family ever existed.
Today was thursday, and since friday is coming I can't wait for dad to come home. Because I know that by 7:30 at night, we must be all ready to go out when my dad had arrived home. 
FRIDAY, (8:12 pm)
"I'm home! everyone ready?" my dad shouted as he open the door. "It's been exactly 12 minutes darling since we're done preparing. Can't let the dinner wait right? my mom chuckled. My mom is even wearing her favorite long green dress again, and I was only wearing a cottoned violet longsleeves with matching yellow skirt. And Midge, well she's just wearing black shirt.
"Where are we eating this time dad?" Midge asked dad as he look for the car's key in his bag. "Can we eat the chicken with mushroom soup again in KFC dad?" I replied, though we often eat that during fridays. Midge's face blurred out and said, "Again? Please dad. Let's go somewhere else. Like the new opened restaurant at WillowsEdge". But in the end, my mom decided and we ended up in Nova Resto. Her favorite place.
As our dinner went by, we still ended up very happy that night. My dad had said a lot of jokes to mom and my mom was only talking about our soon new baby. It was amazing, and as what I always expected, the day end with all of us having concave smiles.


© 2018 Nicobliss


Author's Note

Nicobliss
Comment all errors please, thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on October 19, 2018
Last Updated on October 20, 2018


Author

Nicobliss
Nicobliss

About
writer | diarist | future memoirist/self-help author | I guess amazing things do happen when you put your dreams on paper | more..

Writing
Setting it aside Setting it aside

A Screenplay by Nicobliss