Blessed

Blessed

A Poem by anxia
"

so tomorrow i am turning 20 and i was ruminating on my past and this came out!!!

"
Me  : You are with me when i am down
        You warm me in your arms when its cold

God: You are my little girl no matter the seasons.

Me : When i accused you there you stood still,
       with out the slightest drift in your love or your smile

God: You are my little girl no matter if you go awry.

Me : You are there always
       even when i am miles away from you

God: You are my little girl no matter the farther.

Me : My false charges wont prevail
       nor the distance created by me
       You know that i'd come back to you for eternity
       cause you are eternal so is your love,peace and presence.

Me : I am glad that you are in my life,  
       that you have chosen me, 
       That you have made me your own!

God:You are my little girl no matter how old you grow.






 

© 2012 anxia


Author's Note

anxia
Please feel free!Oh this convo is between me and god:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yes we are Gods children, he always takes care of us. loved this line"When i accused you there you stood still, with out the slightest drift in your love or your smile" So amazing and so great is Hes love for us.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Dear Anixa,

I think this is beautiful. Yes, in the dread of night, He comes and soothes my quaking heart. His presence is warm and protecting. Even when we are bad to Him, He is faithful to us always. And we are never too far away from His grasp, His love. I love the responses as they always hint at eternity and this conversation reminds me of the scripture I sent this morning John 1:12 "But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God." Indeed, it is a blessing to be a child of God.

Beautiful write. Thanks for sharing.

Sincerely Victorious

God bless

Posted 11 Years Ago


Your conversation makes me think that you are a great motivator and good manager.
You have imagined this conversation for a meaningful living.The approach is very positive.
The approach is however not exceptional.I think that the lyrics of most song rely on such conversation.
You can improve this as you grow older.
I will follow its track to read how it is changed over time.
Congratulations,Anxia!!!


Posted 11 Years Ago


This is so... sweet. Very beautiful, indeed. 100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


anxia

11 Years Ago

Thanks Tunder!
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Sid
I don't believe in God, but I think maybe I should reconsider for that eternal love,peace and presence. I never thought a conversation with God could be portrayed quite so simply, but this is outstanding. You have conveyed everything in a simple, straightforward and touching way. Great work!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


anxia

11 Years Ago

Thank you very much, sid. Your words are quite encouraging! And i hope and pray that you find his et.. read more
Sid

11 Years Ago

Yeah lets hope for that :)
anxia

11 Years Ago

Pray too :P
You have portrayed 'The Great Divide' well and interestingly in your verse 'Blessed'. One is sent asunder from God spiritually due to certain effusive and adverse circumstances some times but never physically as God is all around us. But, this physical existence of His indicates our emotional connection to Him.
i noticed that u haven't showed God's quote after the seventh stanza. Considering that, there wouldn't be a "Me :..." on the second last stanza because a "Me :..." has already been given before it. Anyway, it's not a big deal and this is not to say, that your form of writing is utterly incorrect. But, a coherent pattern of writing can be maintained.

Hope u feel 'blessed' to be able to write creatively too! =)

Posted 11 Years Ago


anxia

11 Years Ago

Thank you Reeti for your review. I didn't want this to be in any specific pattern it just came out l.. read more
Reeti

11 Years Ago

you're welcome, Anxia. it's all up to you, of course. You're the creator and master of what flows ou.. read more
how wonderful the relationship with the Father. How wonderful for those who not only have this relationship with their heavenly Father but with their earthly one as well. Beautiful write.

Posted 11 Years Ago


anxia

11 Years Ago

Thank you soo much Neva for your beautiful review. I agree with you.
stupefying --> the only word that i could frame.. because it left me dumbfounded ...
how simple is that and how true
but the only thing that we need to do is Believe ..


Posted 11 Years Ago


at first congratulations on turning twenty ! coming to the write , its so nice to see someone thanking god for everything he did for us! nice & poignant !

Posted 11 Years Ago


anxia

11 Years Ago

Thank you, Arielle :)
that is such a sweet poem, and how true too!

Posted 11 Years Ago


anxia

11 Years Ago

Thank you, Barklight :)

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

928 Views
23 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on September 27, 2012
Last Updated on September 28, 2012


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Black Widow Black Widow

A Poem by Muse


Aisle of Sorrow Aisle of Sorrow

A Poem by MOON