My Son

My Son

A Poem by Tate Morgan
"

How fortunate I am to be the father of this child

"



tate

Tatertot and I

first wife marsha and tate

tatertot and my mother

Tates final run in in his final game for his high school team
tate







Time runs like a river onto the sea.




© 2020 Tate Morgan


Author's Note

Tate Morgan
I can't think of anything sweeter than to have your own child run down the hall screaming Daddies home.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Good looking boy Tate, and your sentiments here are awesome. Who should be jealous of whom my friend, as I wish that I could own that honouring to have a son. To own that experience that has at this time of my life evade me. I least i can be happy for my friend and hope rises through that torch passed on. I wish him well and know he has a firm foundation in which to start having Tate Morgan, as a Father.

Posted 13 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Awww! That's the sweetest poem! I'm sure you're grateful to have such a dear child! I have many siblings and when I come home I love to hear them screaming and coming to meet me! :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


I dont ave any children of my own, well none that I know of. but that poem was really cool. gave me an insight into what it's like to love a child, a son in particular. I give it a thumbs up, Tate.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Mr. Morgan,
That was very beautiful. You do your son such great honor in this piece. I believe he will always carry this with him, and the love you express so delightfully within these prose, I applaud you. It is an unconditional and insurmountable love that is felt from parent to child, so beautifull told here. The flow is very good, and the beats are all in sync. Wonderful write.

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
EMP
i really enjoyed reading this. such a beautiful piece full of emotion and love.
well done. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Everything about this is perfect, Tate.. The presentation of your words for your dear son just bring a warmth and beauty to a world so often torn apart. Vibrant and lifting to the soul.

Posted 13 Years Ago


How wonderfully touching and sentimental and beautiful- the message and the words! I agree with Mccloud- what a wonderful tribute to your son!

Posted 13 Years Ago


very nice tate.. i liked it

Posted 13 Years Ago


Fantastic write, and a great tribute to your son.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I LOVE THIS!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

4287 Views
103 Reviews
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on November 27, 2010
Last Updated on December 27, 2020
Tags: Poetry, Life, Sad, adventure, mystery, pain, poem, romance, story, death, fantasy, fiction, heart, love

Author

Tate Morgan
Tate Morgan

Marion , OH



About
Available from Amazon XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I am a product of the Midwest. Raised on the plain states of North America. I was nurtured on a .. more..

Writing
Pain Pain

A Poem by Tate Morgan


Memories Memories

A Poem by Tate Morgan



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Mercy Mercy

A Story by Coyote Poetry


Rebecca Rebecca

A Poem by Tate Morgan