Family Of Kalam

Family Of Kalam

A Chapter by Anshuman Aryav


Kalam's father's name was Mr. Jainulabadin, the name of his grandfather was Pakir and great grandfather name was Abul and these three names were full name of Kalam - "Abul Pakir Jainulabadin Abdul Kalam." His mother's name was Ashiamma. His mother and father both were very religious.

Kalam's family was an ideal family of Rameshwaram. Grandfather, grandmother, mother, father and children. Four boys and a girl in children. The name of the eldest brother was Mustafa Kalam, the younger Abdul Kalam, the younger Qasim Mohammed and one more.

He had a sister, whose name was Zohra. When Kalam was small, his sister's marriage was done with a boat maker.

APJ Abdul Kalam has written in his autobiography "Wings of Fire" that he was very close to his parents, and his appearance was no particular attractive.

Kalam was different from all children since his early childhood. He never used to do mischief and never used to waste his time. He used to talk to his mother in the lap of his mother and go to the mosque with his father holding a finger. He always used to keep a sense of love and cooperation with his friends. He loved giving help to his friends. This is one of his habit, that is why they become our inspiration.

He was also fond of playing and he used to play with the kids of his street always. He used to never fight and keep the feeling of love from all children. For these reasons, Kalam was a charm character among all the children and all the children wanted to be kalam’s friend.

His best friends were three- Ramnath Shastri, Arvindan and Shiva Prakashan. These three were from the Brahmin family. It also appears that their family had no different religious sentiments like Hindu Muslims. They used to live together with love.There was no sense of discrimination in any member of the family and the atmosphere of the house always inspired Kalam to love and cooperate and this reason made him Kaka Kalam from Kalam for the children.

 

 

 

 

 



© 2017 Anshuman Aryav


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice try Bro And Goood Start With Simple Language......

Posted 6 Years Ago


This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Anshuman Aryav

6 Years Ago

Thank you so much....
I hope you will like the next chapter this sunday..
Hi Anshuman - welcome to WC
I love reading biographies.
This made me want to know more.
Well done

If I had a small criticism it would be to watch out for unnecessary repeating of phrases such as here -
"He used to talk to his mother in the lap of his mother and go to the mosque with his father holding a finger." - (his mother used twice in one sentence - could be used once and then use the word 'her' the second time).

Posted 6 Years Ago


Anshuman Aryav

6 Years Ago

Yeah....Its my blunder....And I will correct it..
Thanks for your lovely review...
I h.. read more
I admire Abdul kalam, very much! And I liked this post, a lot. Really really motivational. Keep it up!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Anshuman Aryav

6 Years Ago

Thank you so much.....Anjali.....
He is my inspiration and my God....
Anjali

6 Years Ago

He's everyone's inspiration, I bet that, and he deserves it. You're welcome.
:)

He is really an inspiration :)
Keep up the good work!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Anshuman Aryav

6 Years Ago

thank you so much....
Thats soo good

I hope this chapters and other'c coming ahead be successful :)

Posted 6 Years Ago


Anshuman Aryav

6 Years Ago

Absolutely it will.....
All the best in writing this book.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Anshuman Aryav

6 Years Ago

thanks...dear
You need to work more on your sentence formation. I like the content you are posting, well edited and you keep the content short, you know your stuff what to write and what not.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Anshuman Aryav

6 Years Ago

Yeah....I agree with you Najam
I am working to improve my sentence formation and grammar too... read more
Najam Us Saher

6 Years Ago

You are welcome. I believe that you will definitely improve, I can understand as English is a foreig.. read more
Next chapter will publish on 8 october 2017.....(I will also fly in the sky one day)

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 1, 2017
Last Updated on October 1, 2017



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Hurt Hurt

A Poem by SleepiePenguin


I am.... I am....

A Poem by Gee