Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Astridd
"

Love can't happen without prayer, that's what Rachel Mackenzie believe. Without noticing, she saw a boy that can change her whole life. Could Rachel make Christian believe that wishes can come true?

"
It all began with prayers. How can you make your wishes come true? In reality, nothing can make your wish come true. No wishes in this world can be changed into what's visible without something to bring it here to Earth. That's why we wish on a star, wish on airplanes, throw coins to wells, and go to future seekers to bring our wishes to Earth. But here's what I'm going to share to you today. All of these things can be the existence that brings our wish to us, but without faith in whatever you wished for, nothing can come to you. Prayers are as simple as that, telling God what you want and believing that God will make it come true in certain time. Keep on praying, and I think your wish can come true.
That's what happened to me, although I ruined it at the end (not literally though). I wanted to love, just like any other normal high school kids wanted. When your friends started to fall in love and brags you about their partner, I’ve found it really difficult to handle. I wanted the same thing to happen to myself. I only wish for love. It's not wrong right?
Outside my window, I could see a shadow forming from the water-splattered window. Drops of rain had formed on the surfaces and were now rolling down the smooth surface, down to the ground where the drop shattered and joined the flow of rain water to the streams nearby. The rain never stopped, as if it had sensed my terrible mood. Coldness broke into the noise of falling rain and surged into my room with the ferocity of an unbelievable snow goddess’ hands.
I pulled my head up and squinted my eyes, trying to reshape the shadow. The rain was too heavy for someone to go out. Who would want to go out in a terrible rainy night? My head spun as the invisible person reached the wooden gate of my house, pushed it, and closed it back. Could it be a stalker?
Releasing the keyboards of my laptop, I wiped the fog on the glass window. Who can it be? The freezing energy of the weather crystallied with my hands as I frozed, looking at the visitor. He was really famililar, so familiar that I wouldn’t want to know him anymore. Maybe a little bit is fine.
This familiar guy was walking slowly on the stone paved walk way, heading to the door. His hands were tugged inside his black jacket’s pocket. Water from the sky had soaked his unprotected head, making that gold color on his head a little smudgy. The eyes that used to be really cheerful turned pale blue, drawing a sad emotion to his aura. As usual, he was beautiful, always attracting me to his presence in whatever mood he’s in.
I sat back to on my chair and looked back at my laptop. All this time, I’ve been rereading all my diaries inside, about all the memories I’ve been with the boy I’ve loved. I was so stupid, thinking that love can go on forever. The result was way the opposite. Love can never go on. It stops when the boy you love disappoints you.


© 2012 Astridd


Author's Note

Astridd
give your best critics ^^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

You start off with a wonderful start, though there are numerous grammar and spelling errors, nothing is too bad that renders it uncomprehendable. Keep me updated, please?

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow...is all i ahve to say. I like how you started off encouraging ppl about not giving up on what they want and what they could do to get it. True, prayer does work! keep me updated on new chapter please...i wonder what happened with her and the boy....

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

302 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 17, 2012
Last Updated on March 17, 2012


Author

Astridd
Astridd

somewhere



About
Who am I? That's one question that you all probably have in your mind. As you read on to my stories, I will give you some clues about myself. Who knows if you're actually talking to a famous girl? more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Astridd


Prayer Prayer

A Book by Astridd


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Astridd