Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Astridd
"

A new boy arrives.

"

Love is unpredictable. It’s also invisible, that’s why you need to search for it. There are other cases of love being blind and vulnerable, but my love is something different than any other loves the world could give. Mine is extraordinary, can only be seen perfectly through the eyes of the couple. That’s what makes my love special.

A new boy just transferred to school today. Curiosity filled my lungs as I followed my friends, peeking through the window of the principal’s office. Inside, the principal was looking down at a blond guy. He was tugging his hands inside his jeans pocket and staring back at the principal. “Tell me why you want to go to school,” the principal said.

The boy closed his eyes for a moment, and then he turned it back open. “Specific reasons like to have a better future and for me to enjoy my life,” the boy replied.

“Well, there’s only one place for you to be,” the principle decided. “Class 11c.”

My friends shrieked silently, looking at the scene. “He’s going to be in our class! Let’s hope I can date him!” said Celina.

I rolled my eyes. “What’s so good with this boy?” I asked.

Celina looked at me as if I was dumb. “Look at him, Allison. He’s so cute and all. I have surety that he’s a smart boy too.”

Focusing my eyes to the scene again, here’s how I could describe the boy. He has bright golden hair that glittered below the sun rays passing through some other windows of the principal’s office. Those high cheekbones he had made his face cute, creating a wonderful facial expression on his fair skin. His lips formed a small respectful smile as he thanked the principal, stood up, and strolled for the door.

“He’s coming!” I warned my friends. You think we’re ordinary teenage girls? Then you’ve been reading the wrong autobiography ever since. My friends and I are a group of excellent skillful girls. We reach top 10 in class, do dangerous stuffs outside school, and throw rocks to make bombs explode from 100 meters. Our organization is called the Secret Spy Implement, better known as SSI. Undercover agents are collected randomly by achievements in school and our skills in physical education (PE). Unbelievably, the school was running SSI. We have different PE lessons from other normal kids. Our lesson could be disentangling a bomb and to deactivate it.

My friends scattered like how we’re trained to avoid special attention. Celina, as fast as lightning, was off to one locker and pretended to take books. The others acted like popular kids walking down the hall. Instead of following them, I do rule number 5 of SSI’s handbook: learn things new.

The boy was almost out when I shocked him with a,” Hi.” He almost dropped the books on his hand. “Whoa,” he said, “careful next time.” He smiled at me before almost walking away.

I caught up with him. “You’re new, so let me show you around. I’m from 11c. What class are you going?”

The boy glanced at me. “11c too�"Name?”

“Allison Hernandez�"You?”

“Christian�"Only Christian. My parents don’t give me a surname,” he added.

I swiveled my head back, only getting annoyed faces from my spy team. You could’ve added me to you plan, Celina mouthed. I just winked at her and turned to talk to Christian again.

Soon, we reached 11c. Christian placed his stuffs on one of the tables, 3 rows from the front while I started babbling him questions. “Do you think you’ll like this school?” I asked.

“Positive,” he said, stacking books down his drawer. “Why do you think I won’t like this school?”

Well if you’re really smart, you can end up being an undercover agent, and you’ll have some chances to die! I screamed inside. My fangs bore out. The ways to avoid attention during talking are numerous in SSI, but I decided to use the ‘just joking’ way to escape. “Just joking,” I said.

He gave me the I-don’t-think-so look. “You’re hiding something,” he insisted. “I know you are.”

I gave him a pretend smile. “What? What am I hiding?” How can he tell I was lying? This guy would be an agent soon enough, I thought.

Christian focused on me. His eyes were staring directly to mines as if he was reading my mind. Seconds passed, and my head started to go heavy, staring at the unavoidable stare from him. “Umm,” I said. “Stop it? I’m not hiding something.”

He sighed. “Yeah, maybe you don’t have secrets.” From his voice, there seemed to be questions beaming inside his tone, but through the way he looked at me, Christian looked as if all his questions were fulfilled already with correct answers.

I started to walk away when he started,” Allison, thanks for showing me to class. I’ve never have a girl showing me around. That’s really wonderful of you.”

“You are welcomed. It’s PE today. Better get running,” I said. Then I was off for my special PE lesson with Miss Triangle.



© 2012 Astridd


Author's Note

Astridd
Tell me my mistakes ! :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on March 20, 2012
Last Updated on March 20, 2012


Author

Astridd
Astridd

somewhere



About
Who am I? That's one question that you all probably have in your mind. As you read on to my stories, I will give you some clues about myself. Who knows if you're actually talking to a famous girl? more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Astridd


Prayer Prayer

A Book by Astridd


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Astridd