the abuse . . . .

the abuse . . . .

A Chapter by malmal412
"

chapter 2 of let me die alone

"

authors note:

1. the more reviews i get , the faster i'll update!

2. dunno how often i'll post chapters!

3. hope u like

4. YOU MIGHT NOT UNDERSTAND THE TITLE TIL LATER IN THE STORY

5. please review and rate! thank you!

6. if u haven't noticed, i try not to make 2 many of my sentences in one big paragraph! thx for reading

*Chris's POV*

then he grabbed me by the neck, and threw me into the wall, and i fell on the small table that held a small vase on it(ouch). I broke the vase and table, and some of the pieces of the vase were in my leg. I quickly took them out, fortunately, without screaming, but then HE grabbed the bottom of the vase(which somehow stayed partialy intact) and then he grabbed my arm tightly(i knew that it would bruise)

and hit me over the head with it.

then my world went black . . . .. ..

 

 

 

*HIM 's POV!*

f**k! she's passed out, oh well

i grabbed the b***h and threw her( and literally threw her) over my shoulder and took her to her room.

she's no fun if she's out cold. you would think that should would be used to this s**t. especially since she deserves it.

f****n hoe. can't believe i still deal with her! oh yea. because i'm nice like that! i chuckle softly as i clean up her mess she made. god, i should make her clean this s**t, i ain't her damn maid.

she better be up for school tommorow.

*Chris's POV*

i wake up to my alarm clock which reads 2:20 am.

yes i get up that early, so I can do my homework and get ready for school. and He knows that i need time to do that stuff so luckily he won't hurt me in the mornings, well , at least too badly.

S**t! i do have a huge bruise on my arm. guess i'm wearing my hoodie today..

FF>> hallways of school

I'm wearing a white t-shirt that says, ' i don't need a man!' with a black hoodie thats unzipped a little bit more than 1/2 down. with slightly baggy jeans. and of course, my converse

" Hey CC!" Eric says, I can tell that he has had WAY to much caffine by the way he practically yelled it across the hall. hehe.

" sup Eric!" i say mocking his voice.

" How are you?" he asks," you seem kind of pale? are you sick? whats wrong?"

I sighed," Eric, I"m fine."

he is soo protective of me, that its funny at times like this.

"If your sure." He said unconvinced.

I wish...

If i had one wish, you know what it would be?

it would be that Eric knew about whats going on at home with me..

My life is a living hell. All I do is get beat up.. by HIM... why is it that the guy that is supposed to protect me, hurting me so?

What have I done? It wasn't my fault that mom died when I was born...

Or was it? maybe if she didn't have me, and if she had waited, maybe instead of having me she would still be alive and HE wouldn't be so cruel.

No. I will not start believing what he says. i thought to myself as i slightly shake away the thoughts.

I have a killer migraine right now. it hurts like hell....

tonight i'm goin to do it.. i know i will. just to make the pain go away...

please......

someone help me.......

** end of chapter**

questions to think about:

who exactly is HIM?

What is she going to do tonight?

Will Eric find out her secret?

Will she get help?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2009 malmal412


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Better, more enviromental detail, helps the reader become involved as they can "see" the scenario. Word of caution, be wary when useing modern day slang. It has the power to take a wonderful story that will be outdated as soon as the slang of the reader changes.

Another note on environmental description, sometimes as I read the story all I see are characters and my mind has a white wall with the characters in front of it. I want to see, smell, hear...ie...in chap one I did not know what type of bus the protagonist was on. I couldn't hear the other students talking, I couldn't feel the motion of the bus ect...you get the idea. Also, please post more, I am involved with this story now and will definately read more. Please feel free to send me reader request any time and especially when you post new chapters of this story.

Great job, Barb.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 6, 2009


Author

malmal412
malmal412

About
my full first name is malorie (also pronounced as mallory) lol, i know my name is weird and unique, and so is the spelling lol my nicknames are: mal, malmal, and i have another, but only a few call.. more..

Writing
my son.. my son..

A Poem by malmal412