the drama

the drama

A Chapter by malmal412

authors note:

I'm trying to work on "painting the picture" as my Former LA teacher says. and i'm tryin 2 get better with tellin u the environment of the characters

AND NOW ITS ALL IN 3RD PERSON!!

Christina is now in her room. The walls are dark blue and bare. she has a window with a small balcony. Her bed is made up of black bedding, such as sheets,bed sheets, pillow cases. But her blanket, and some of her pillows are crimson red. and she has her own bathroom to the right of her bed.

 

She is trying suck up the guts to get a razor and just do it.

 

But she knows its wrong. her school always have people talking about how its wrong and to get help if you know someone doing it.

 

So her she is now. 2 hours later.

She realizing her father, or HIM, will be home in 2 hours.she is just glad that today was one of his working days.

She goes into the bathroom and closes the door. She rolls up her sleeve, and grabs her small pocket knife. when all of a sudden her cell phone goes off. she jumps from the sound and puts the knife down to go answer it.

 

" Hey girl! " says the caller

" um... hi?" she replies

" It's trish."

"oh, hi." She begins to say," What do you wa-"

" guess what! i heard what you did..." Trish interrupts Chris.

" uh? what did you hear that i did?"

" stop acting dumb. and i can't believe you are such a s**t!" trish replies," oh wait, i can!"

" what! i'm no s**t."

"sure you aren't, well " trish continues on," see you at school."

Trish had sounded way to chirper to be herself. I wonder what s**t she will start with me tommorow at school.

Chris goes back to the bathroom , still puzzled about the phone call. she grabs the knife, and cuts her wrist twice, but.

the second time was too deep, so its starting to bleed a bit more than it should.

she grabs some towels and applies pressure to the cut. Once it seems to have stopped, she grabbed a roll of gauze and wrapped the wound up. she is also feeling better, and not as s****y as when she was at school.

She goes to bed after she changed into a black tanktop that had a happy bunny on it(u know that bunny that always has those rude remarks with it! lol)

and black drawstring pants that have small stars all over them.

when she gets up in the morning, she puts on a black turtleneck, since the newsperson said its going to be cold today, and dark jeans with brown boots. and she puts her hair into a french braid. while she lets her bangs, that go just barely passed her eye, frame her face.

 

she puts on a black leather jacket on that goes to halfway down her thighs. she decided to walk to school today.

 

when she got there, Trish was waiting for her.

" hey s**t." trish said

"hey w***e."

" so do you sleep with all your friends?"

"what are you talking about?"

" don't lie, i know that you had slept with Eric." trish says," but what hurts is that you know i want him."

" first of all, i've never slept with anyone. second of all, who cares what you want."

Chris just walks right passed Trish and goes to her locker.

" Hey CC." Eric greeted her." did you hear that crazy rumor Trish started?"

" yea i heard it."

" Well you know just to ignore her right?" he asks," besides, as long as me and you know the truth, who cares what the morons think right?"

" yea" Chris says laughin a little.

CHRISTINA CARRIE BAKERSFIELD COME TO THE OFFICE NOW!!!!! 

The speakers said.

uh oh chris thought.

As Chris walked to the office, she saw everyone staring at her. and people would stop what they were doing to just stare.

When she walked into the office, she saw the principal with her father....

uh oh.

The principal started," Well well well... I've heard some pretty serious stuff Ms. Bakersfield."

" l-like what?" Chris asks

"Well, first i heard that you have been smoking on school premises.(sp?) and drinking."

"w-what! i don't even drink or smoke! let alone on school grounds!" Chris argued (and she really doesn't either

" You will be suspended for three days." Miss Spakers (the principal) says.

"fine." Chris says defeated.

Chris an see her dad is internally fuming.

I wonder what he's going to do... Chris thought on the way home in their stationwagon.

 

questions to think about:

what will Chris's father do?

Why is Chris's own father beating her?

Who started the rumors?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2009 malmal412


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh mal, that was so good. I liked the questions at the end as well. More please. Barb

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
1 Review
Added on April 8, 2009


Author

malmal412
malmal412

About
my full first name is malorie (also pronounced as mallory) lol, i know my name is weird and unique, and so is the spelling lol my nicknames are: mal, malmal, and i have another, but only a few call.. more..

Writing
my son.. my son..

A Poem by malmal412