chapter 2  where is this going ?

chapter 2 where is this going ?

A Chapter by Bea Wass
"

just more talk and thing from me

"

Ch. 2

Like I say at the start this book about me and my thought but not a blog. I really hate book that are diary or blog because I really don’t care what you did with your boyfriend on Saturday night or what happened long time ago some time. I know a lot people love book or blog like that but I can’t stead them or I don’t read them it just same like on YouTube I try to stay away from vlog that have someone talk about what happened in school or at work and talk about people I will never meet or care to hear about. At the same time I think that why I’m so boarding because I don’t care or read them.  Like my sister yes I have a sister who I will just call sister because I don’t know if she wants to be in my book let. My sister like book that are more reality lot of high school drama one.  I have try to read them but I don’t get it  like when I real is in high school I never got the idea of reading about live in school when you’re living it. Same with TV show that are like that will ok I do like glee but that the only one really or think it is….?   I don’t all way put show in that catalogue show in that away or I have hard time of doing that.

Recently I had been want to catalog or cataloguing my life or diffleter part of my life because I start to feel like I losing myself. I’m not sure how to expelling the feeling that I got when I look around and have no clue what I doing no more. I hate the feeling and not sure how to stop feeling like that.  So I start going thought my subscription list on YouTube that I have so many that I couldn’t remember why I subscribed to them. Before I make my list I have 473 channel  that I subscribe to and I make a list and got it down to 365 and  92 that I not sure I want to keep on or not. I start to go thought and delete one that have no vid on it or I don’t like no more but then 92 I have to rewatch to remember why I subscribe to them. As I doing this I find more people I like because of watch talk about and add them so now I’m at 368.  This so annoying  when I think I get somewhere  then I look back and I have not go  nowhere I will keep working on it. 

 

I love book no I don’t just love them they are like a drug to me that better way to think of way I feel about idea of books. I say before I have a learning disability that have to do with the way I read too not just with my spelling and grammar. I can read a page and get to the end and have no clue what I just read. I don’t know that I have this when younger but when I got in to middle school we mean my family find this out because my teacher thought I did. So if you can guess it make my school life hard on me because I need help with just reading books for school and homework more than other kids around me. I feel bad about myself and hate way my brain works.  I still sometime  do because it just make a lot think hard or make me think about it a lot it get in the way of all thing now. But I think I let it take over and try to get out of that thinking.   I still love reading  and books so much that  I have 258 books I plan to read or so I know the number because of this site I love  call shelari because it  have  this book shelf display for you and other to see what you have read or plan or is reading at is point and time.   I hope to read all of as many I can before I dead or get to old to see by the way I have glasses.  I love harry potter if you can’t tell by the find that I want to be like j.k Rowling. Harry potter the book help me so much with my reading in middle school. It is a great story too.



© 2011 Bea Wass


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
Added on July 30, 2011
Last Updated on July 30, 2011


Author

Bea Wass
Bea Wass

NE



About
befor reading my story pls read my blog posted call clean thing up pls keep in mind all my story are still being work on what to say about me um.... im 23 and looking for job and want to write.. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by Bea Wass


chapter 1 chapter 1

A Chapter by Bea Wass