chapter 4

chapter 4

A Chapter by Bea Wass
"

more about me and a little more

"

Ch4

 

Before the middle and harry potter got in to my life in this in to anime and still in to it today.  I think I will all with be in same anime. Like a lot of anime we start out with dbz (dragon ball z). I really got in to anime with gundam wing come over to USA.  After at no stop me my love for anime. But with all I do now a day I try to watch anime. Anime got me think what this real and what just make up. I start to read about japan and fall in love with japan. I am calling japan my second motherland.  I have not been there yet. I plan to go to japan someday. When I start high school my love for japan and anime have gown and I join the anime club and meet a lot other lover anime as much or more than me. In high school I make a lot good friend some of them I still talk today. Lot my anime friends I have not seen cent school end for me 7 year ago or so. Yes I have been out of high school for same time now.  The fun thing is I don’t look it.  I look about 14 or 16. The fact looking so young at the same time it sucks. I had old men ask me if I’m 14 year old and at the time I is 18. Move on now.  I just creep myself out lol.  I’m sorry now but I’m going to be skipping around all talk about past and same time   now. I start to role play with me this an 11 year old. Not the bad kind sicko. I start to role play because I got in some bad thing before that. I lair about my age to a lot older male online. So I start to tell the truth after some guys say at they going to find me and hurt me for tell them I same age as them.  One of my really bad idea I’m never doing that again. Lot of people I ask to role play with me stop after find out my age. I meet some of the one who would and keep it pg. for the time.  I still role play with some of them still. I care a lot about them because they are my friends over the years and we talk about our life outside of role playing. I role play still myself after lot of my friends have grown out of it. Sometime I think about stop because I can find person who like the same thing I do. I just can’t stop cold with it come to role playing. So I slow stop look for new role players. I still role play  same people I have rp with for a long time now. I know someday I will have to stop but not sure when at will be.

I have are time growing up I like act like a high school still.

8/2/2011 when bus ride happened

So the day before I take a long bus rides to target.  I take the bus from my house downtown where I meet up with the one that go to target but I have to wait an hour to get on that bus and take 2 hour to get to target and a hour to wait for the bus after I got done get what I want. And other 2 hour to get downtown again for me to meet my bus to the library. I bet you want to know what I got.  Will I got two notebooks and 2 8 pack of pencils.  It is a hot day that day and I’m a big person so you can guess what that mean.  



© 2011 Bea Wass


Author's Note

Bea Wass
igonre grammar problems if you want to be come my editer let me know

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
Added on August 5, 2011
Last Updated on August 5, 2011


Author

Bea Wass
Bea Wass

NE



About
befor reading my story pls read my blog posted call clean thing up pls keep in mind all my story are still being work on what to say about me um.... im 23 and looking for job and want to write.. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by Bea Wass


chapter 1 chapter 1

A Chapter by Bea Wass