Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Fangirling Author
"

Those memories of his fingers brushing against hers blazed brightly in her mind, though that moment only lasted for a second..

"
Those memories of his fingers brushing against hers blazed brightly in her mind, though that moment only lasted for a second.
Kezia didn't expect all her interests would completely revolve around this boy band called EXO. Before all of this, she only went to concerts since her best friends needed a chaperon. That drastically changed after meeting them. Maybe being a chaperon isn't too bad at all, if it means getting to meet one of the most popular guys in the world. But what happens if a member unexpectedly meets and falls in love with her? Worse, members?!
Can she deal with the haters? How can she get used to this life? And the question is, will she be able to accept the truth? 
Together with Kezia, her supportive best friends, despicable enemies, and the mysterious but charming members of EXO, join them as they struggle to make their life worth living, despite all the barricades they encounter. As she finds out everything about her, there might be a chance he can only give her something before everything comes to an end, a One Last Encore.


© 2014 Fangirling Author


Author's Note

Fangirling Author
Hi bookworms! So here's the prologue. I hope you'll keep on reading my story even though I just started. Please support me. Thank you xx

✘ believingfangirl

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
Added on May 1, 2014
Last Updated on May 1, 2014
Tags: prologue, one last encore, do, kyung, soo, chanyeol, kai, suho, kris, tao, chen, xiumin, luhan, sehun, baekhyun, exo, fanfiction


Author

Fangirling Author
Fangirling Author

13, Philippines



About
Just as what my name says, I'm a weird writer. There are just times I feel the urge to write everything I feel into a fanfiction, imagine, or a novel. more..

Writing