Chapter 1: Beginning of Everything

Chapter 1: Beginning of Everything

A Chapter by Fangirling Author
"

Kezia is finally taking the last step of high school, Senior year. Being the top student in Seoul Science University isn't hard. Having experienced this, can she handle this last round of drama?

"
Kezia's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of banging on my bedroom door. I shuffle, wanting to take another ride in my dreamland. But then I realized, this is the day my Senior year finally begins. No more sickening cheerleaders, avid sasaeng fans and teachers who pressure me to always study even harder than my limits.

Lazily, I stumble to the door, shushing my mom up. I never really was a morning person and if you add my mom screaming at me to wake up is definitely not the perfect picture I was thinking of. I scramble to get my uniform, trying to be as fast as possible. I'm used to hurrying up in the morning even though I'm not running late. Maybe it's because I have a very strict mom or the thought of missing out on new lessons to learn. For three years straight I have been the top on my class, which is why I got kind of popular in my university.

As soon as I finished my short but very soothing shower, I quickly dressed in my clothes and went downstairs to finalize all my things and eat mom's delicious breakfast. I slumped on the couch, automatically turning on the television. Phineas and Ferb was on, practically gluing me to the couch. 

"Kez, let's eat before Mom lectures us about being on time again," my sister, Roem, whispers to me silently. I nod, not protesting with her suggestion. We settle in the dining room, ready to devour all the food my mom prepared. We eat silently,slightly uncomfortable. But being the shy girl that I am, I just let it go and finished my breakfast. Standing up, I went to the sink and dumped my plate. I checked my watch, it's 7:00. Note to self: Flag ceremony starts at 8.

I hurried to the living room, watching the rest of the Phineas and Ferb episode. "Honey, aren't you a little old for that?" my dad asked worriedly, while brewing himself some coffee. I just laughed at his familiar joke and answered the old-school phrase: "Yes,dad, yes I am."

I guess I enjoyed the episode too much. It was already 7:30 and my mom's panicking about us arriving late on the first day of my Senior year. Gosh, the school's only 10 minutes away from our house mom. Chill. My dad and sister just chuckled at my mom. Finally, I decided to be the mature one just for today. "Cut it dad, let's just go before we run late," I calmly said which surprisingly worked. All of them hopped in and we drove to school. Thank God there's no traffic or we'll be in serious trouble.

"OMOOOO!" I wince as that shriek pierced right through my ear. Massaging my ear, I felt two people hug me from behind. I looked back and saw my beautiful best friends smiling brightly at me. I opened my mouth but nothing came out, so I ended up having to endure the bone-wrenching bear hug of theirs. After we shared the hug, we ran to the plaza hoping to catch up with the schedule. Luckily, we ran fast enough to reach the ceremony just in time.

The bell rang, indicating that the students need to report to their first subject. Let me tell you, I'm not the luckiest when it comes to subject assignment. Since 1st year, Rachelle and DJ always get the same schedule leaving me behind with probably the worst schedule yet. I mean, come on?! Math for 1st period? I don't have the condition to deal with algebra early in the morning. Unfortunately, I have to so that I can maintain my perfect grades.

Time went by fast as I was making another formula for a specific equation. I didn't notice it when my phone rang,startling me. It read: 'Kez we're already at the cafeteria. Come on we have something to tell you xx' I sighed as I returned all my books in my bag. By the time I got there, the cafeteria was so full that if it wasn't for Rachelle's neon headband, I could have not found them.

"Someday I'll have to thank that silly headband of yours," I said collapsing on my chair. DJ just chuckled as Rachelle made a pouting face. "It's cute, you know!" she exclaimed defensively. I just laughed at her as I took a big bite off my cheese burger.  Seeing me enjoy my snack kind of made them hungry too, since they resumed eating.

"You know what's cute?" DJ asked cutely. I raised my eyebrows at her, giving her a confused look. She continued, smiling freakishly, "Xiumin winking at me." Rachelle let out a giddy giggle escape from her lips while I just sit there feeling like a complete idiot not getting what my best friend is saying. 

Rachelle continued, pretending she didn't see the bewildered look on my face. "And where do you think will Xiumin look the cutest at?" she said excitingly, winking at DJ. "AT THE CONCERT WHERE WE'RE GOING AT!" they both screamed so loudly, catching everybody's attention away from food to us. I awkwardly cleared my throat, making everybody feel uncomfortable. Fortunately, they realized there's no point at looking at us and just resumed eating.

"Where were we?" I asked suspiciously, getting more and more confused every minute. Rachelle looked down while DJ looked at the ceiling, both avoiding my gaze. I once again cleared my throat, finally making them look at me. "Um, we.. We just--," Rachelle stuttered and got cut off by DJ. "We wanted you to come with us to THE freaking EXO concert," she said straight-forwardly, trying to resist her 'feels' from bursting out.

I just stared at my best friends who were CLEARLY trying their best to not scream again. And because of this, I felt kinda out of place, like I didn't belong here. Out of the blue, I managed to ask in a squeaky high voice, "Who are they?"

I should have known that was the day where it'll all start.


© 2014 Fangirling Author


Author's Note

Fangirling Author
Hi bookworms! So here's the very first chapter. I hope you'll like it! Subscribe to my account so you'll know if I posted another update. I wish you'd look forward to my future chapters. Saranghae~

✘ believingfangirl

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
Added on May 1, 2014
Last Updated on May 1, 2014
Tags: do, kyung, soo, exo, fanfiction, romance, one last encore, believingfangirl


Author

Fangirling Author
Fangirling Author

13, Philippines



About
Just as what my name says, I'm a weird writer. There are just times I feel the urge to write everything I feel into a fanfiction, imagine, or a novel. more..

Writing