2

2

A Chapter by Regan :)

Dear Lola, 
Trust me, I hate it here! Since the moment I stepped in the wet mud, I loathed it. I miss the warm sunny florida sun and hate the cloudy cold weather of Wisconsin. But most of all I miss you! I wish I could move back to Florida! Our house is so tiny and my room smells like cow crap. Thats probably because my neighbors own cows. I toured my school yesterday and its a dump! The place smells worse than my room and all the teachers are so old! I even miss our old teacher Mr. Long! Missy and I have to share a room and I am getting so annoyed. Every night she wakes up randomly crying from a bad dream! What a baby. Oh and thanks for the picture. My room looks so much better now with it. The picture kind of makes the ugly yellow paint look better. I asked my mom if I could paint it and she refused saying the color was "super cute". I feel so lonely here. I miss you! Next time you visit you better bring some nice weather with you. 
Hug, hug, hug, 
Lacy 
P.S : I hope I don't loose my tan!!!! 


© 2012 Regan :)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

:(

Posted 11 Years Ago


I like this more than the first chapter :)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 25, 2012
Last Updated on October 25, 2012


Author

Regan :)
Regan :)

Texas , Vancouver, Canada



About
I enjoy writing (of course), softball, hunting, and hanging out with my friends. more..

Writing