Lightning Strikes

Lightning Strikes

A Chapter by Belle

     Thunder clapped above my head. It was as black as coal, after all it was midnight. Rain pored down everywhere, making it hard to see. I pulled the hood of my overly large sweatshirt up. I sat down by the fountain. I had no place else to go my parents have kicked me out, and the only friend I had was miles away in California.

     A middle-aged man came up to me, "What do you think you're doing out here all alone, sweetheart?" He came closer and I shrugged away from the vile smell of alcohol. I stood up sensing this guy was bad news, and turned to leave. He grabbed my arm and spun me around, crushing his horrible lips onto mine. I wrenched myself away and gagged. He got angry and pushed me down. I hit my head, and everything got blurry. I reached my hand up to my head, and pulled it away. Blood ran down my hand. The guy kicked me in the stomach, and I curled up in pain. God, please don't let me die, I prayed. The man pulled out a gun. As I looked into the barrel of the gun I had one thought: I'm going to die.

     There was a flash of metal and the man suddenly fell to his knees clutching the back of his head. He fell over; he was knocked out cold. I felt arms wrap around me and I was picked up. I really hope this guy isn't some creepy rapist, I thought as I looked to him. I saw a guy around my age. He was very handsome; he had blonde hair and brown eyes. He was wearing dark colored clothes. He carried me to a car and laid me down in the back seat.

    "Don't worry," he whispered his beautiful face leaning towards mine, "We'll be at the hospital in no time." Thunder boomed in the distance, and lightning struck, lighting up the world. That was the last thing I remembered before darkness overtook me, and I blacked out.



© 2012 Belle


Author's Note

Belle
I hope you like it. As always, honest reviews please.
~Belle

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

That was an itriguing story. A suggestion would be to add more detail and try to find unique words to start your sentences with:) You could definantly make this longer or add a part two, I would love to hear more of the story and find out what happens. Nice work

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

That was an itriguing story. A suggestion would be to add more detail and try to find unique words to start your sentences with:) You could definantly make this longer or add a part two, I would love to hear more of the story and find out what happens. Nice work

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 4, 2012
Last Updated on June 4, 2012


Author

Belle
Belle

About
Hey, I am a Christian. I love God; He has done so much for me and in my life. Jesus is my inspiration. They have all the glory for everything I do. like to read, write, and play sports. My favorite c.. more..

Writing
Memories Memories

A Poem by Belle


My Best Friend My Best Friend

A Poem by Belle


Magic Magic

A Poem by Belle