My immortal

My immortal

A Poem by Bhavya Kaushik

 

 

 

 

 

 

..

 

 

 

MY IMMORTAL….

 

 

Your long lost words silently whispers to me,

A Stolen memory gradually thrills my drenched skin.

You were only my past and that I can clearly see.

But I'm living with a hope, a ray of light which is so dim.

 

When all the time I was hollow inside,

When all the time I thought I was incomplete.

Whenever from this world these tears I hide.

You were always there to make me complete.

 

But where are you ?

Where are you my immortal ?

 

I can't find what keeps me here,

My heart is still unwilling to believe that you're gone.

A year before only we were so close, so near,

So how can I live my life like this being so alone?

 

People say that time erase everything,

It heals every wound and qualifies every ache.

But I'm having such a pain here deep within,

Which time can't cure but can only exacerbate.

 

So where are you ?

Where are you my eternal ?

 

Without you I'm surrounded by sadness from everywhere,

I'm sad not only for this world but sad from here inside.

So desperately I'm searching but I can't find you anywhere,

Since no one can fill the vacuum which you have created in my life.

 

Long lost words slowly whispers to me,

Still can't find what keeps me here.

When all this time I have been so hollow inside,

I know…I just know…you're still there…

 

My immortal…

You're here……

 

 

 

© 2009 Bhavya Kaushik


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Ah, time does not erase my friend. Time heals, or if not healing, it mercifully allows for less painful breaths. Losing someone is the most difficult thing we endure, and the pain is sometimes unbearable. Though, take rest in the fact that they are right here, on the other side of the invisible wall which separates this world from the next, with their hand on our hearts as we continue on until the time comes to pass through that wall and join them.

This is just beautiful Bhavya --- as is always the case. Your passion and emotions seep from your soul into your ink.

Posted 15 Years Ago


6 of 6 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

It is very sad when the one whom you love leaves you and doesn't loves you back.She is with you and will always remain there in your heart until you will find a new love,which I'm sure you will find very soon.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Oh my gosh Bhavya! This is so sad, one of your best it is.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Dude, this is very sad. I hope one day you would be happy again.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Firstly, I must say from where do you find pictures like this? They are always Wow! they always blends with your writing so well and enhances the beauty of your word. This is again very Bhavya kaushik signatured poem and anyone on cafe just after reading it can guess that it has been written by you. You are truly a mater of writing poems like this Bhavya.

Posted 15 Years Ago


It is very hard to find someone who changes your life just by being a part of it, you did find her but then it is not always necessary to have a happy ending. Infact very rarely do we have a happy ending in our real life.This is called fate my friend.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Just right! Time cannot erase only heal True Love, but first it must be true love indeed! I reaaly like this questioning piece and the journey of self discovery adn discovery of the other self! NIIICE!

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Ah, time does not erase my friend. Time heals, or if not healing, it mercifully allows for less painful breaths. Losing someone is the most difficult thing we endure, and the pain is sometimes unbearable. Though, take rest in the fact that they are right here, on the other side of the invisible wall which separates this world from the next, with their hand on our hearts as we continue on until the time comes to pass through that wall and join them.

This is just beautiful Bhavya --- as is always the case. Your passion and emotions seep from your soul into your ink.

Posted 15 Years Ago


6 of 6 people found this review constructive.

such beautiful sentiment, Bhavya....though they are gone, the memory always remains. the pain and sorrow may never really go away, and time doesn't always heal the void left when they leave us. all we can do is try and live with what is left behind. you can never really replace them in your heart and mind, but we can live with the memories of the good things that will live on that we keep inside.

a good write as always dear. :)

Amanda xox

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Another beautiful job:). The picture is great with it too.
I love the way you just surrender in your words, and write
with such compassion and emotion. AD

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

You know what Bhavya, when you love someone then they becomes a part of you and even though if the relationship ends with a break up that person keeps on being a part of your life and lives with you throughout your life. Its just the same with you which also shows how faitfull you were with that girl about whom you have written this poem.
Its very hard for me to judge that whether she is with you or not physically but I'm sure of one thing that in your memories she will always remain, giving the same pain, same joy. So ironic isn't it?
This is really breathtakingly beautiful and sad Bhavya, I'm sure I'm going to cry now. T-T T-T T-T

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


4
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2097 Views
40 Reviews
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on October 4, 2008
Last Updated on January 8, 2009

Author

Bhavya Kaushik
Bhavya Kaushik

India



About
National bestselling author of the novel, The Other Side of the Bed. You can place an order here: tinyurl.com/tosotb (flipkart) or can download it on your kindle from here: tinyurl.com/tosotbamazon .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..